Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

nevermind
Trash loots as always and again nerfs, I'm so excited to not play this league !
Skipping this league for sure
Time to uninstall!
good necro nerfs and the rest is trash
fucking nonsense as usual.

More pachinko gated builds. great.
Last edited by Suhuy on Aug 3, 2022, 2:24:19 PM
Extremely disappointed seeing the 15% mana reservation keystone passive removed without compensating for it otherwise.

You already gutted reservation when you changed the way the reduction worked, now you further gut the availability and overall quantity of reduction without significant (read: extremely expensive) gear investment that many casual players will struggle reaching. This just feels like a stab at casual players who already struggle to gear and stat out their builds, meanwhile leaving hardcore players who have the resources and time to gain huge profits quickly effectively unfazed, as those people can simply invest 6 hours a day into crafting and trading their gear, while the casual player needs a week to be able to play as much as the hardcore player does on one day.

Some of these changes, such as the one above, overall feel like they disproportionally hurt the casual playerbase. It feels like you cater too much to the high tier players who resemble a small part of the population.
Don't really like all the changes, but hyped to see how it will be in game. Mana res nerfed for no reason in my opinion. All other changes is fair enough.

Waiting for new league

I love to see this pussy comments about skipping the league, just delete the game lol
"
Ratharan wrote:

Some of these changes, such as the one above, overall feel like they disproportionally hurt the casual playerbase. It feels like you cater too much to the high tier players who resemble a small part of the population.

Grinding Gear Games do NOT care about the casual player. They never have done. Period. They want PoE to be a hardcore experience which is drastically hurting their profits.

If GGG (read: Chris Wilson) stopped with their archaic mechanics and have crafting be more accessible to lesser geared/skilled players I can guarantee their player count and in turn, profits, will shoot through the roof regardless of nerfs or buffs.

But hey, I'm not a 1%er so they won't listen to this feedback.
really?
the "solutions" are all a bunch of nerfs?
omg..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info