Just looked at steam player Data

"
Right, there should be absolutely no excuse for this league and bare minimum content quality.

There is one very good excuse.
Free game no bitching.
Free game or pay to win, it doesn't matter! It's no excuse for what they are doing to the game and the players.
Hours and hours talking with streamers two leagues ago to see what was wrong and make some changes.
3.17 went well, most people were happy and now all goes to the drain with this decision.
What? another dozen of hours in discussion online to see what is wrong again and why people are leaving?

Hard content is one thing, but this is simply stupid. Some builds don't work at all.
Even with meta builds, you are dying all the time not able to level your character even with high gear, resistances overcap, max block chance (spell and attack) 20K armor... and we are dying like flies. No fun!

In terms of loot, it is way worst than 3.17. I'm making content for nothing. Let's be honest... the main reason for you to make this game content is for the drops (and have fun meanwhile). If you make content and leave empty hands, you lose interest.
Once again... harder content, fewer rewards for it. Doesn't make sense.

No players: no support, no streamers, no money, the game is dead.
And people are getting tired of these GGG decisions every 3 months.
Open your eyes GGG, you are not alone in the market and you are pushing people to experience other games and forget POE. You are killing your own game.
For the first time, tried LA and I'm having more fun there. Like me, there will be others.

This isn't fun. People are not happy and people are tired.

EDIT: GGG... you forgot to put loot in Casia. Every atlas tree for blights and a bag full of air in the end.
Last edited by PiTBvLL on May 21, 2022, 8:27:12 AM
"
PiTBvLL wrote:
EDIT: GGG... you forgot to put loot in Casia. Every atlas tree for blights and a bag full of air in the end.

Ouch ...

Also i dont think Free game stfu works at this point any more hey.

We have all spent money at some point for Pixels at this point.

GGG needs a player base to actually buy stuff right?
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I came back after like an entire year break or something, and now the only difference I see besides the Sentinels existing is that there's about 5,000 more microtransaction options than usual. It looks like the mid-game and end game in POE got a lot more interesting though, which is cool, with the Archnemesis stuff and the Super Bosses (?)
Last edited by ContraOmnes on May 25, 2022, 11:33:06 PM
Player numbers after almost 2 weeks:

Could be slightly more on WE at around 64k maybe.

I already saw some SC trade league people with 39 challenges (here on the forums) 3 days ago and if more of them finish and move on i expect next WE will be a bigger drop in numbers to around 45k.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 27, 2022, 3:19:52 AM
"
shadopaw wrote:
Holy cow.

The Fallout this league is huge.

STOP LIEING YOU ALL LIEING CUZ YALL NEED TO GIT GUD AT GAMING NO EASY WINS ANYMORE AND IM THE REASON FOR THAT MAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
"
Maxhero777 wrote:
"
shadopaw wrote:
Holy cow.

STOP LIEING YOU ALL LIEING CUZ YALL NEED TO GIT GUD AT GAMING NO EASY WINS ANYMORE AND IM THE REASON FOR THAT MAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

You fine bro?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Maxhero777 wrote:
"
shadopaw wrote:
Holy cow.

You fine bro?
YEA IM FINE IM NOT SCREAMING ETHIER IM A ARK SOLDIER SCREW THE HATE OF CAPS THIS WAS MILITARY TALK BEFORE THE SO CALLED BETTER PHONES AND INTERNET ADVNET MAHHHAHAHAHA :p GOOOOOOD JOOOOE!!!
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
Even with 4 patches nerfing this new content... You continue dying to something on the maps that you can't even see, even if you have been careful how you alch your maps and avoid dangerous mechanics to your build. On the map, the wheel of fortune will kill you anyway. And there goes 10% of your experience in less than a second... depending on the level you are... hours and hours to the trash.
Once again... is not a fair change!

I'm a standard league player. I know most of you guys play the leagues, but I'm tired every 3 months, starting the game from zero with 7000K hours played doesn't make sense to me starting from zero. Leveling again a char from zero with a scroll on my pocket, no thanks.
Worst, doing a league that... as we can see by past leagues, doesn't go core. And looking at this league... if it goes core, kills the game.
I retired from leagues after years of playing bad leagues.

Another thing that shows that these changes weren't tested is doing blighted maps. You are building towers in the south and being killed by a mob that was killed by a tower you build in the north 5 miles away and dropped 30 rainbow balls that will hunt you. How? where? why? WTF??? Nice one...

In terms of loot, not trying to go with the theory of conspiracy, but is strange why GGG takes your loot away. What the hell do they lose by giving you an exalted here and then?
Unless they are earning something from "third sites" that sell currency for real money...
What people said early replies... "pay to win"!

For the first time in years... I play a few minutes, die from nothing and rage quit the game until another day.
Last edited by PiTBvLL on May 29, 2022, 5:52:49 AM
"
PiTBvLL wrote:

In terms of loot, not trying to go with the theory of conspiracy, but is strange why GGG takes your loot away. What the hell do they lose by giving you an exalted here and then?
Unless they are earning something from "third sites" that sell currency for real money...
What people said early replies... "pay to win"!

I think that a lot of FTP games are PTW as well...directly or indirectly.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on May 29, 2022, 6:02:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info