Just looked at steam player Data

"
Almighty0pz wrote:
I havent played in over a year and I am enjoying this league. So much so that I spent about $120

So you are in to G4P
It is looking really bad. Dont know how to see it otherwise. At this point they are probably gonna dump this league and move on to 3.19.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
I don’t think steam charts and indicative of much besides steam players don’t hold out with games long. I mean, we have no data for standalone client.
I'm a steam player and have over 8500 hours of POE play. I've played very league since April of 2014. :p
yeah, which doesn’t mean much — most steam players rarely play more than a few days. You’re an outlier, so you’re only making my point stronger.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
most steam players rarely play more than a few days.

Way to invent things out of thin air, impressive.

Lots of people, me included, use the Steam client because it's technically superior in every possible way. Steam's CDN is way faster than anything GGG has ever used. I never have to worry about pre-downloading new patches and what have you, because Steam does it automatically, at peak download speed. I'm sure you can blame Steam for all sorts of things, but one thing they've absolutely nailed is content delivery. It is flawless.
"
darciaz wrote:
I don’t think steam charts and indicative of much besides steam players don’t hold out with games long. I mean, we have no data for standalone client.

It's a large enough statistical data to draw accurate conclusions from.
-60k players on steam alone in day 3 sure this league is a massive success for the stans..

don't forget you have 87-86 more days of this..

You're not going to convince me by any means that losing 60k (out of 135k) players in day 2-3 out of 90 is a success.. drop the cope already. It's clearly telling you that the majority massively rejects the patch/decisions/direction..

This feels like a league where someone else that never had experience in the past decided to do it and be like: "this is how I would run things here.."

Take the L for once and admit the majority is rightfully annoyed at the dev's for good reasons.

Oh and I'm waiting for the one telling me "bUt 60k OuT Of 135k IsNt tHe MaJoRitY" how quick you forgot about the many that left since 3.13 and the massive flask "changes" aka nerfs.. eh.. probably the game would have constantly 200k+ players by now every league.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on May 17, 2022, 11:44:53 AM
"
Xystre wrote:
-60k players on steam alone in day 3 sure this league is a massive success for the stans..

don't forget you have 87-86 more days of this..

You're not going to convince me by any means that losing 60k (out of 135k) players in day 2-3 out of 90 is a success.. drop the cope already. It's clearly telling you that the majority massively rejects the patch/decisions/direction..

This feels like a league where someone else that never had experience in the past decided to do it and be like: "this is how I would run things here.."

Take the L for once and admit the majority is rightfully annoyed at the dev's for good reasons.

Oh and I'm waiting for the one telling me "bUt 60k OuT Of 135k IsNt tHe MaJoRitY" how quick you forgot about the many that left since 3.13 and the massive flask "changes" aka nerfs.. eh.. probably the game would have constantly 200k+ players by now every league.

And the curve will be going only down. Take the point that in SC trade league less players = less items on the market. 3.13 was heaven for casuals, but GGG decided to screw the casuals, game was too easy. This game is for players that like it not for ppl that have their own vision opposite to the majority of players.
You don't have to be a statistics guy to see the sharp drop off of the past two leagues.

A good league spikes and then gradually falls off over ~4 weeks. A bad league spikes and then falls off prematurely, like this one is doing now.
"
nikolaipka wrote:

And the curve will be going only down. Take the point that in SC trade league less players = less items on the market. 3.13 was heaven for casuals, but GGG decided to screw the casuals, game was too easy. This game is for players that like it not for ppl that have their own vision opposite to the majority of players.

To be fair: GGG and screwing casuals is to be expected.

Casuals tend to have fun, and GGG doesn't like that.
Well I for one am done with the league.

Whatever fun there was to be had with casual self theorycrafted builds has been taken out back and shot just like the character I just deleted.

News flash GGG, If a new player starts this game and has no idea what they are doing you need to at least give them a fun enough experience for a long enough period of time to get them invested enough to learn how to actually properly play.

Rares aren't engaging they are the opposite. Never have I skipped s much content in a playthrough. Noone wants to spend a minute on a random monster because they happen to resist the damage type you have and are super tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info