Holy cow.

The Fallout this league is huge.

I am your Devine one Bow before me
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2022, 6:11:02 PM
Yeah not looking good this weekend.
Last edited by Sazzbot on May 15, 2022, 5:37:56 AM
Its not 3.13 anymore.

Who wants to play broken game?
They lied and promised a league of no nerfs and nerfed players by like 80%. Chris actually made me touch grass on a league start weekend.

I don't blame people for taking a 3 month break. It's the perfect time to do it. Beta testing for the new mods should be done in August for the new league.
I'm hoping it's because they took the real brains in the outfit off producing league content to work entirely on PoE2. The "mood" we're feeling from the league content is only indicative of inattention rather than incompetency.
GGG saw the steam charts from 3.15 and thought "Hold my beer"
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
They lied and promised a league of no nerfs and nerfed players by like 80%. Chris actually made me touch grass on a league start weekend.

I don't blame people for taking a 3 month break. It's the perfect time to do it. Beta testing for the new mods should be done in August for the new league.

I think this ones a little unfair, though personally I think trying to placate your player base on balance is a fools errand anyway - just make the changes that need making.

That being said it was obvious that replacing rare mods with AN mods was going to be a "nerf" as your putting it whereas Chris was clearly talking about character balance specifically not the all encompassing way you can apply "nerf".

Statistically an EA ballista character in the same equipment to 3.17 is the same character this time, that was the no changes.
"
seandkiller wrote:
GGG saw the steam charts from 3.15 and thought "Hold my beer"

OMFG this made me laugh hard man
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I like the league. Sentinel are interesting even though there are extra buttons to press contextually and it's raining rewards.

Some rare combos in Heist, Harvest, metamorph and expedition (first to come into mind) are indeed overkill and borderline unfair, and I understand how build wrecking those combos are, but I'm not (very) affected and I'm enjoying the difficulty.

Then again I'm barely getting to T10 maps, prolly will get deleted in red maps but so far it's fine.
Second-class poe gamer
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

This! Just deleted my character, because this seasson annoys me. I`ll better rest from POE this summer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info