Poor GGG, they just can't win can they?

Balance update > OMG THEY NERFED MY BUILD!

No changes > OMG NO NEW BUILDS!?

Last bumped on May 15, 2022, 12:03:17 PM
With a sufficiently large fanbase, of course any change (or lack of change) is going to upset someone, as different people have different preferences.

Also insert some snarky comment about complaining about complaining here.
Украина в моём сердце
They could have buffed underused skills (even if it was simply a numbers buff), and unique items, without nerfing anything, which shockingly, would have been the best a both worlds and a "win".

They have no one to blame but themselves here.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 5, 2022, 11:21:51 PM
Happy people are generally quiet and simply get excited for the game.

Angry and upset people post all of their complaints on forums hoping that they can influence decisions.

This forum is generally a 90% complaints forum.
"
brunowa wrote:
Happy people are generally quiet and simply get excited for the game.

Angry and upset people post all of their complaints on forums hoping that they can influence decisions.

This forum is generally a 90% complaints forum.

I dont like your comment, your opinion is bad and [Removed by Support].

:]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 5, 2022, 11:36:27 PM
3.17 was amazing.

3.18 will be too.

You will never please a fan base this nerdy and dedicated but I think they are craushing it right now and I've been a harsh critic of theirs for a while.

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I would ban every person who makes this argument, it goes beyond a strawman its an airman if you breath in the room the guy disappears.

I can't tell if OP is being sarcastic or not though seems pretty open to interpretation, just venting in general as the response over on toxic reddit has a great many

"oh so you already played every build" like this is some kind of rebuttal -_-
What's the deal with the gorilla photo though?
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
They could have buffed underused skills (even if it was simply a numbers buff), and unique items, without nerfing anything, which shockingly, would have been the best a both worlds and a "win".

in general, nerfing top builds means that underused skills are buffed?

but with the changes to rare monsters they massively nerfed headhunter and probably all skills in general.

--

the skill they buffed is the one to recognise which rares you can kill the fastest and your ability to buff those with your drones.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 6, 2022, 5:48:35 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

in general, nerfing top builds means that underused skills are buffed?

but with the changes to rare monsters they massively nerfed headhunter and probably all skills in general.

--

the skill they buffed is the one to recognise which rares you can kill the fastest and your ability to buff those with your drones.

I'm personally reading rare monster mod replacement as a large nerf to rare monsters, because what made them often extremely deadly was a combination of modifiers and auras; while now they will have 2 - 4 archnem modifiers, which are mostly harmless, especially if they didn't get buffed.

The reason archnem monsters in AN league were often so strong was because they spawned almost exclusively on the strongest monster types in game, like the cage with corpses mob or the kitava demon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info