Tips for leveling to 100. (Beginners, Standard.)

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I'm not doubting the improvements and upgrades you made. Seems reasonable.

I'm merely suggesting that making those improvements, so late in your character progression, leads me to believe you could have been far more efficent in prioritizing your skill selections earlier. I dont know, maybe not in your specific case, but to me, having a build not work as well as it should until 100, isnt something I'd recommend at all.

For sure, if your build is struggling at level 95, an extra few levels is not gonna fix it.
Last edited by TommyBoy1987 on Apr 5, 2022, 12:32:07 PM
"
Sintactical wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
But let's get real if you cant beat everything @ 95 100 won't help

This is completely untrue—at least for some people. I am effectively SSF. I have never traded for anything. I wasn't able to do everything at 95, only when I got to 100. Since then, I've discovered more gear and it's become easier. But the extra 5 skill points were the only thing getting me to some of the endgame content without the gear that anybody who trades takes for granted.

I dont trade at all but the point was I was doing doing same content at 95 as 100. Made little difference to me and only felt like a grind/waste of time.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I dont trade at all but the point was I was doing doing same content at 95 as 100. Made little difference to me and only felt like a grind/waste of time.

That's fine for you. Not everybody has the same experiences. Also, to paraphrase something somebody else said recently, just because something is possible, that doesn't mean that it's enjoyable.
Last edited by Sintactical on Apr 6, 2022, 3:39:17 AM
"
TommyBoy1987 wrote:
Sure, your build may be 'complete' at level 95, but level 100 allows you to start asking 'what if' and to get a bit more creative, with potentially surprising results.

Exactly.
I think this league is easiest to get to 100. Poe ninja archnemesis league population already all level 100

Might be because atlas passives, item related leveling 100 level is in huge supply.
during scourge there is still level 98 in poe ninja ladder, i dont know why because i dont play scourge

i get it the thread is about standard, but standard got atlas passives too right?
Last edited by Ankparp on Apr 6, 2022, 9:58:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info