Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Gem Information

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
potential problem with mark on hit gem...remember the mana issue with mark on hit rings? Since there is no clarification in the gem that it only applies if the target isn't already marked, doesn't that mean we are getting that same old problem that the marks get repeatedly cast over and over and over again with huge mana costs each time?

The gem has a 4 second cooldown, so it doesn't matter how much you hit the mobs, it's only going to proc once every 4 seconds. Now if you use something like split arrow, i don't know if it will proc on each arrow that hits a different target because it's just 1 attack, or if it will just proc 1 time from 1 arrow on 1 mob.
I love how all the people crying, first of all, didn't read the patch notes correctly and failed to see the nerfed gems are actually balanced out, second of all, they all have low league achievements LMFAO. If you don't understand the game just go play barbie dream house.
Once again cobralash and gyre were forgotten.
"
kotli wrote:
"
z1mbabve wrote:
Unleash was SPECIFICALLY nerfed to make up for BV buff. Because players are not allowed to have fun. Poor BV, even after countless nerfs in a row it is still treated as shit only because people liked it.

Nope Blade Vortex is not effected by unleash support changes because Blade Vortex is special and ignores all repeat modifiers. That is unleash support never effected it's damage.

Exactly so I suspect BV is going to be back on the radar :) .

why mark on hit only works with attacks? Isnt that ....rasist?
All that looks fine but bruh, where spectral throw buff
===== Frost Blades =====
"
nanosurge wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
nanosurge wrote:
No Zombies/Golems.. Zombies been dead since delve. Where's the buffs for them though? no love for minions ;(

Minions are still too strong if anything...

I smell Powercreep again :(

I mean league starts, i league started last league with zombies, and that didn't go so well.. (Died like over 100 times at least) while before around delve i got through all the chapters without dying much and enough dps for zombies.

i even did endless heist 3.16 to get decent gear for zombies because missed using them and even spent 5 ex still zombies dps sucked. Golem builds needs a lot of investment to start going. and may end up doing endless heist yet again for early gear for it kinda sux as minion builds are my favourite playstyle.

+1
And spectres too, out of the league.
Literally.

And I loved to play em.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jan 31, 2022, 10:22:21 AM
Mark on hit has 3x mana multiplier, 4 sec CD, and adds 2 gems to your movement skill. Sooo.. self cast into CoH ring?

Why bother making these new mechanics if they are so punishing to use?

EDIT: LOL I just noticed it has reduced effect. Was it already so good in testing GGG hit it with the triple nerf? Just delete the gem already.
Last edited by cfg3 on Jan 31, 2022, 10:44:58 AM
Burning Arrow playable again ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info