Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Gem Information

Uhm. chris i got a question.
Why do you hate rolling magma?

I remember a 350% buff instead of a 280% from a certain document.
Now im just left with a sadpepe.
Guess ill just go with some immortal ignite build then :(

Lightning Tendrils removed added damage SADGE
holy~ moly~
Didn't fix shit when it comes to movement or the fact that standing still to cast is pretty shit in the game but hey, there is always next league to nerf shit and not fix it either.
I guess no more coc for me then
That creeping frost 0.1 change was the breaking point for me, totally gonna use this. Makes it insane!
New: Deals 2225.7 Base Cold Damage per second
Old: Deals 2225.6 Base Cold Damage per second
"
impulze3 wrote:
the unleash nerf is insane. blade vortex is unplayable without unleash and idk if the base damage buff can compensate for 20% less damage.

edit: ty for replies, apparently BV is fine.
edit2: damn that mark support mana cost looks way too steep. i dont even have that mana on my ranger

Spell echo is not bad alternative to unleash + ( not less damage )
The development manifesto said "Now has 100% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 65%)" for lightning tendrils. Did they just nerf the skill already?
So basically, pure mine skills like Pyroclast mines, Icicle mines etc are going to be unplayable.

GGG nerfed all the supporting gems, but failed to buff the main gems to do any sort of offset.
"
Menysk wrote:
So basically, pure mine skills like Pyroclast mines, Icicle mines etc are going to be unplayable.

GGG nerfed all the supporting gems, but failed to buff the main gems to do any sort of offset.

Even if you removed the added damage gems entirely, people would find a way to make mines silly. Much like totems, ballistas, traps, minions, etc. As long as people have a will, they will find a way to break the game in their favor, thus leading GGG to nerf many more things to compensate the community's...er, creativity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info