Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Gem Information

Now I am pretty sure that the guy which is making the "balance" - have absolutely no idea how the players playing the game.
I was silenced for telling the name of USA president for 40 days.
I was silenced for stating "I am Jesus" for 5 days.
Maybe it is time the deeds of the moderators to become public, so peoples understand that they hired a cheap mods which enforcing their "woke" agenda on players.
spellslinger nerfed (;⌣̀_⌣́)
I did quite a lot of precalculations and it turn out that this is one of the massive nerfs so far.
Removing about 30% of the current damage so far.
I was silenced for telling the name of USA president for 40 days.
I was silenced for stating "I am Jesus" for 5 days.
Maybe it is time the deeds of the moderators to become public, so peoples understand that they hired a cheap mods which enforcing their "woke" agenda on players.
Unleash was SPECIFICALLY nerfed to make up for BV buff. Because players are not allowed to have fun. Poor BV, even after countless nerfs in a row it is still treated as shit only because people liked it.
Divine blessing would have been really cool if auras worked with cwdt, since they are now high mana costing 10 sec buffs. But I guess they won't work with cwdt.
"
z1mbabve wrote:
Unleash was SPECIFICALLY nerfed to make up for BV buff. Because players are not allowed to have fun. Poor BV, even after countless nerfs in a row it is still treated as shit only because people liked it.

Unleash was SPECIFICALLY nerfed to make up for BV buff

to make up for BV buff

BV buff

Clearly they want you to self cast it, they even buff it but not it with unleash.

Who am I kidding lol.
When fallacious arguments aren't convincing comes the biased moderation.
Last edited by Bosscannon on Jan 31, 2022, 6:19:11 AM
"
z1mbabve wrote:

Nope Blade Vortex is not effected by unleash support changes because Blade Vortex is special and ignores all repeat modifiers. That is unleash support never effected it's damage.
Last edited by kotli on Jan 31, 2022, 6:10:28 AM
oh look, it's the 'let's nerf the skills people like to use, and buff the ones that no one likes to use' time again.

It's ok nerfing etc, but for crying out loud, people also play this game to have fun, not need to get a degree in mathematics because they need to work out the dps output
"
kotli wrote:
"
z1mbabve wrote:

Nope Blade Vortex is not effected by unleash support changes because Blade Vortex is special and ignores all repeat modifiers. That is unleash support never effected it's damage.

This freaking game, its annoying, like, how are you supposed to know this?
When fallacious arguments aren't convincing comes the biased moderation.
"
nanosurge wrote:
No Zombies/Golems.. Zombies been dead since delve. Where's the buffs for them though? no love for minions ;(

Minions are still too strong if anything...

I smell Powercreep again :(
Last edited by Rakiii on Jan 31, 2022, 6:31:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info