Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Gem Information

"
Rakiii wrote:
"
nanosurge wrote:
No Zombies/Golems.. Zombies been dead since delve. Where's the buffs for them though? no love for minions ;(

Minions are still too strong if anything...

I smell Powercreep again :(

I mean league starts, i league started last league with zombies, and that didn't go so well.. (Died like over 100 times at least) while before around delve i got through all the chapters without dying much and enough dps for zombies.

i even did endless heist 3.16 to get decent gear for zombies because missed using them and even spent 5 ex still zombies dps sucked. Golem builds needs a lot of investment to start going. and may end up doing endless heist yet again for early gear for it kinda sux as minion builds are my favourite playstyle.
Where's the INTENSIFY Support buff, I mean this is the Hand cast support isn't?
"
Bosscannon wrote:
"
kotli wrote:
"
z1mbabve wrote:
Unleash was SPECIFICALLY nerfed to make up for BV buff. Because players are not allowed to have fun. Poor BV, even after countless nerfs in a row it is still treated as shit only because people liked it.

Nope Blade Vortex is not effected by unleash support changes because Blade Vortex is special and ignores all repeat modifiers. That is unleash support never effected it's damage.

This freaking game, its annoying, like, how are you supposed to know this?

Equip blade vortex, use it, add unleash, use it again.

2 IQ
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
About Divine Blessing Support gem. "You can only have one aura on you from your blessing skills". Is that means that in party you can have up to 5 blessings on you (1 per party member)?
"
Bosscannon wrote:
"
Deemer610 wrote:
TLDR:
Totems - Nerfed
Mines - Nerfed
Traps - Nerfed
CoC & CwC - Nerfed

Self Cast - Buffed.

Attack builds that dont use rare bows and use added damage gems Nerfed

^ this is a lie, most of the gems that weren't touched at all, doesnt mean they were nerfed.

You forgot something important by the way...

76 different skills, without vaal counterparts BUFFED

Yeah i know, those are hard not to miss, we should highlight the TLDR part, that means he didnt read at all, so he doesnt understand whats going on.

[Removed by Support]
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Feb 1, 2022, 7:51:05 AM
We are already at a point where 90% of items are worthless.
I am just wondering how they are going to balance the game back when nothing trades or gets picked up unless it has +1 gem levels, crit multiplier and 3-4 slots of Armour/resist and HP/ES/Mana.

The +1 level of gems was almost a requirement last league for arm slots and necklaces. With the nerfs to supports and buffs to gems themselves, +Gem levels items and empower support are going to end up as staples?
(uber expensive in trade)

Keen to see what the atlas grid has to offer though.....
Universal Law - Balance
He/she specifically said builds that don't use rare bows and utilized flat added damage supports.
So no, it's not a lie.
If you get a good rare quiver it might even out, but if you used added damage and a unique quiver you will see a damage dropoff.
What about alternate quality of aura since aura effect had been nerf 4 times?

Anger: 1% movement speed at 20% quality
Purities: 1% penetration at 20% quality
Etc, i bet it might worth to buff alt quality a little bit now.

Aura changes ideas:

Purity of element: purity of resistance --> all resistance (including chaos)

Haste: remove movement/cast/attack speed for like a 12% action speed at level 20? (Totems, traps, mines, projectile speed would be nice with this aura)

Voices limited to 2.

Other than that, no big deal as soon as we dont get any other nerfs for aura.
STOP NERFING AURA
Where's Seismic Trap?
Did they change the numbers on Seismic Trap? I thought it was just the AoE overlap scaling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info