Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Gem Information

Guys, where is the info for seismic trap?
AH, no love for minions.
OMG why was spellslinger nerfed so hard. Even if spells do more damage now, its still a Nerf :(

Rip my Leaguestarter
sweet
Trappers which using spells with traps are dead now.

Cluster Traps Support

Supported Skills deal 55% less Damage beforce 36%

Multiple Traps Support

Supported Skills deal 52% less Damage before 31%

Traps

Added
Supported Skills deal 6% less Trap Damage
Removed

Supported Skills deal 38% increased Trap Damage

So:

Take any spell Arc for example (which was nerfed some leagues ago) add:
55 less Damege from Cluster Traps and 6 From Trap - > 61% damage nerf with zero boost.

So if anyone want use any spell with traps now is in deep sh.. you know.

This builds will be for me unplayable even with spell buffs.

Only what can save miners trapers is ascendancy buff but it will be nerfed like league ago.

Mines and traps are not popular. Last league was huge interest with trap at start withing 2 weeks and after that everyone go to other builds and traps use maybe 2% of players.
GGG are you watching only first 2-4 weeks of league and the decide to nerf skills and other thing ?
Or maybe read poe.ninja and then decide: Ow mines/traps are used by 20% of players so they are to popular na dtoo strong lets nerf it, Ow nobody use self cast spell lets buff them.
Last edited by F3LL3rt on Jan 31, 2022, 4:08:08 AM
Regarding Eternal Blessing, what exactly means "having an aura on you" ?

Do I have an aura on me with Pride linked to this ? With any aura + Generosity + this ?
If yes, as I expect it does, why such a strange wording ? If not, then this is outright absurd.

Edit: also, how does Malevolence interact with Divine Blessing regarding duration ? I guess you won't benefit from the increased as you don't have the buff up when you cast it ?
Last edited by PoitelMarto on Jan 31, 2022, 4:34:08 AM
sweet, thanks GGG
Soon supports will be weaker than passive nodes !

I don't understand why to kill complete archetypes like CoC and CwC ... I mean it's not like every spell now does 30% MORE damage?
i jus't dont get why chaos spell's are not included in selfcast buff's. They cast allready alot slower then any other elemental spell, and are heavilly outclassed by any strike skill it does like 20% tops of damage that any strike skill does in high end.
No love for vaal spell skills?
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info