Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
EpicFailXXL wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Forbidden Shako div card isn't as big of a deal as a div card for its Replica version would be, but I suppose GGG doesn't want to add many div cards for Replica uniques cos it would undermine one of the exclusive rewards of Heist. Which would quickly swamp the market for said unique since many more people run mapping content than the number of people who do a lot of blueprint farming.

In fact, are there even any div card for any of the replica uniques?

Or for the experimented base types or alternate quality gems?

Can't recall any off the top of my head and there's too many cards to check.

Did you miss last league? They changed Forbidden Shako to be like the replica version used to be and removed the replica version. The wiki isn't up to date on that for whatever reason.

And there is a card for a random alternate quality gem: Dying Anguish

Ah didn't catch that. Thanks for the information. :)
omniscience looks broken af...

stacking any stat gives you resist, pen, and all stats?

ed: actually...losing all the intrinsic stat bonuses might be a huge hit, except perhaps dex stacking but the omniscience stats don't make up for losing the dex stacking buffs
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 22, 2022, 10:23:06 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

ed: actually...losing all the intrinsic stat bonuses might be a huge hit, except perhaps dex stacking but the omniscience stats don't make up for losing the dex stacking buffs

personally i'm pretty sure omniscience is broken.
but, like the other game reveals, it's not relevant for 98% of the user base anyway.

--

i imagine the ggg meeting like:

tork_ggg :
what do we do with people abusing stat stacking builds?

chris_ggg (in mafia voice):
we make them an offer they can't refuse!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 23, 2022, 7:31:26 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

It's actually really bad for stat stacking. You'd usually get your damage from mods such as "adds 1 to 5 lightning damage per 10 dexterity" however you lose all attributes so you're not getting any actual damage. zero damage penetrating 500% resistance is still zero damage.

Where it really shines is in normal ele builds which hit, where you just add in extra attributes instead of resistances on gear and aim for 800-1300 Omniscience.
Omg
nice
So let me get this straight; After you go into Rampage with Dancing Dervish, you now have to fight Unarmed while your sword fights beside you?
"
vio wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

personally i'm pretty sure omniscience is broken.
but, like the other game reveals, it's not relevant for 98% of the user base anyway.

--

i imagine the ggg meeting like:

tork_ggg :
what do we do with people abusing stat stacking builds?

chris_ggg (in mafia voice):
we make them an offer they can't refuse!

Oh I know it's broken. People who argue that it will be gimped by the fact that you can't stack stats are just laughable. You lose 2k life or 1k ES from a fully 1 EHP type build, in exchange for massive penetration and all the resist to elements you need on entire gear.

To put this into context: Bosses do not reduce penetration, and for most mobs, you don't need it. So, unlike Exposure and Curses, Penetration doesn't actually get reduced at all. If you manage to have 3000 mods (Scion can do this easily), that's 300% Penetration, that blows right past Boss's 75-90% res, and puts them 200% + in the gutter. There's a lot of Base damage heavy skills that don't need STR to scale, don't need int stacking for attacks, and don't need Evasion.

I could see this item enabling a Fire Burn build literally melting bosses to Ignite, or perma 99% slowing a boss with Cold before it kills in 2 seconds, or instantly 160% effect Shocking a boss for over Quadruple Lightning damage - Lucky.

It also pairs perfectly with the new Jewel, and ES builds aren't going to be hit very strongly by losing Int, because there are ways around it. I can see a 10k ES build with CI almost being immune to every single type of damage. You can actually almost make it so:

Aurora Aegis
Shroud of the Lightless
Impurity of Ice
2 Resist all corrupts.
Some increased Aura effect nodes.

The build will be immune to chaos from CI
90% resist all
Intermittent Phys immunity, or permanent with Replica Eternity Shroud.

The only drawback/challenge will be how to hit high ES with a Low ES chest.

Is it possible to get any sort of conformation about how Rampage works with the new Dancing Dervish? Will we still be able to spawn/maintain it with minion kills, or do we need to have a separate source of rampage and/or Gravebind now?

Or do we just have to wait and find out?
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I could see this item enabling a Fire Burn build literally melting bosses to Ignite, or perma 99% slowing a boss with Cold before it kills in 2 seconds, or instantly 160% effect Shocking a boss for over Quadruple Lightning damage - Lucky.

Pretty sure ignites and burning do not benefit from fire penetration, only direct fire damage from a hit. The whole mechanic is confusing to me, however.
Last edited by Spurnshadow on Jan 23, 2022, 8:37:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info