Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

I want maven invitations added to map stash.
I will be totally honest: Seeing map stash tab was terrible KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I thought we would have substantial changes to the endgame: instead of maps we would search for islands using the ship from Lioneye's Watch to navegate (Siege of the Atlas, ocean / sea on the teaser).

EDIT: map stash tabs bought would just be updated for the new system

EDIT2: New amulet seems incredible!
Last edited by Philippe_Mello on Jan 21, 2022, 3:59:01 PM
I'm guessing Omniscience doesn't do anything by itself and it's just what's on this amulet. So it's kinda like Devotion for Militant Faith.

So I take it Crystallised Omniscience is mainly meant for ele builds that want to stack huge amounts of penetration? Problem is that penetration becomes less effective the further into negative resists the enemy is. While it's certainly an item to build around, I'm thinking its power level may not be as high as it first seems. That said, two things are worth noting -

Firstly, there's no cap to how low you can penetrate enemy ele resists, unlike how there is for how low you can take enemy ele resists with items like Doryani's Prototype (whose effect is capped at -200%).

Secondly, since this is elemental penetration, it should be useful for Trinity builds aka builds that use multiple elements. They typically have a harder time taking down enemy resists as much as single element builds normally do.

As for meeting attribute requirements, a build with say, 1500 total attributes would get 150 to all res, 150 ele pen AND 345 int, dex and str for requirements.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 21, 2022, 4:51:40 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
I'm guessing Omniscience doesn't do anything by itself and it's just what's on this amulet. So it's kinda like Devotion for Militant Faith.
This is correct.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
This is correct.

Which means Omniscience comes from another undisclosed Unique, kind of like how Bestial items have effects that vary based on Crab counters etc?

The wording on the Omniscience Requirements also confuses me.

If you have some "total" of Omniscience, wouldn't that wording always mean you are eligible to wear any gear, as long as that number is less than 100%?

I'm guessing the paired Uniques combine all attributes into some pool total, but the wording generally seems like the math is always going to be less than the total.
Last edited by rekikyo on Jan 21, 2022, 10:44:12 PM
Melding of the Flesh doubt:would those -76% stack with the -60 from both kitava´s?
-136% its a bunch...doable but...a bunch.

Question is,if i want 90% to all res,i will need to get one at 226%!?
"
rekikyo wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
This is correct.

Which means Omniscience comes from another undisclosed Unique, kind of like how Bestial items have effects that vary based on Crab counters etc?

If you have some "total" of Omniscience, wouldn't that wording always mean you are eligible to wear any gear, as long as that number is less than 100%?

I'm guessing the paired Uniques combine all attributes into some pool total, but the wording generally seems like the math is always going to be less than the total.

No. Omniscience is self-contained within the Unique itself. You gain Omniscience by taking any modifiers related to attributes with this Amulet equipped, to gain bonuses based on the mods on the Amulet. See Devotion and Militant Faith.

You are reading the Requirements line backwards. Omniscience does not have to be satisfied. It is the Attribute Requirement that has to be satisfied. 23% of Attribute Requirements being satisfied by Omniscience means only 23% of your Omniscience value applies towards that number. So to equip an item requiring 200 Strength, you need 877 Omniscience.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Crystallised_Omniscience#Mechanics
Last edited by blvcksvn on Jan 22, 2022, 4:18:45 AM
"
blvcksvn wrote:
"
rekikyo wrote:

No. Omniscience is self-contained within the Unique itself. You gain Omniscience by taking any modifiers related to attributes with this Amulet equipped, to gain bonuses based on the mods on the Amulet. See Devotion and Militant Faith.

You are reading the Requirements line backwards. Omniscience does not have to be satisfied. It is the Attribute Requirement that has to be satisfied. 23% of Attribute Requirements being satisfied by Omniscience means only 23% of your Omniscience value applies towards that number. So to equip an item requiring 200 Strength, you need 877 Omniscience.

I'm not reading it backwards. It can be read the way I described, which is a problem. If that is what they intended, they should have written "23% of Omniscience can satisfy Attribute Requirements."

When written as Attribute Requirements can be satisfied by 23% of Omniscience, there's no order of predicate, meaning it has 2 interpretations, and the way I interpreted it is more prominent in the English Language.

Also, the language about being "Self contained" isn't clear. Normally when GGG incorporates a self contained conversion, they word it as such. The self contained wording would be as follows:

Gain Omniscience instead of Attributes and Attribute Modifiers when equipping Attribute modifiers.

This is exactly what they did with the Graven's Secret etc belts.

Instead they worded it like they worded the benefits from having Aspect buffs activated on secondary Bestial gear. "Gain " " for each crab barrier active"

You may be right, but if so, it needs reworded.
Last edited by rekikyo on Jan 22, 2022, 4:43:54 AM
"
iEvil1 wrote:
Melding of the Flesh doubt:would those -76% stack with the -60 from both kitava´s?
-136% its a bunch...doable but...a bunch.

Question is,if i want 90% to all res,i will need to get one at 226%!?

Yes. And you can get like 200 res just from one ring, so it's very doable.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 22, 2022, 5:19:10 AM
"
rekikyo wrote:
"
blvcksvn wrote:
"
rekikyo wrote:

I'm not reading it backwards. It can be read the way I described, which is a problem. If that is what they intended, they should have written "23% of Omniscience can satisfy Attribute Requirements."

When written as Attribute Requirements can be satisfied by 23% of Omniscience, there's no order of predicate, meaning it has 2 interpretations, and the way I interpreted it is more prominent in the English Language.

Also, the language about being "Self contained" isn't clear. Normally when GGG incorporates a self contained conversion, they word it as such. The self contained wording would be as follows:

Gain Omniscience instead of Attributes and Attribute Modifiers when equipping Attribute modifiers.

This is exactly what they did with the Graven's Secret etc belts.

Instead they worded it like they worded the benefits from having Aspect buffs activated on secondary Bestial gear. "Gain " " for each crab barrier active"

You may be right, but if so, it needs reworded.

Fyregrass explained this amulet pretty well in his new video, check it out if you want to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQGgoU0AiiM
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info