Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

incubator stashtab pls :D
Will there be somewhere a display of the current number of omnisciences on the character? Cos the description of its mechanics occupies an A4 page
Spoiler
Modifiers to Attributes instead apply to Omniscience applies broadly to most direct modifiers to Attributes, making them apply to Omniscience instead.
Examples include: +X to Strength, X% increased Dexterity, You have no Intelligence[1]. These will be treated as +X to Omniscience, X% increased Omniscience, You have no Omniscience respectively.
Modifiers affecting more than one attribute e.g. +X to all Attributes, +X to Strength and Dexterity, X% increased Attributes can only apply once to Omniscience; +10 to all Attributes becomes +10 to Omniscience only, not +30[2].
Modifiers with separate lines in a single modifier (e.g. X% increased Strength, Y% increased Dexterity implicit Belt and Ring corrupted implicits) may require further testing to verify if only one line applies, or both.
Base attributes (which the player possesses upon initially creating a level 1 character) are not considered a modifier and will not be affected[3][4].
Conditional modifiers requiring attributes e.g. Hand of Wisdom and Action, Curtain Call, Meginord's Vise, Garukhan's Flight, Replica Alberon's Warpath will continue to only scale based on their original Attribute, and thus not count Omniscience towards its thresholds. Base attributes will apply, however.
Attribute Requirements can be satisfied by X% can be understood as X% of your total Omniscience counts towards the Attribute Requirement of items or gems. For example, a player with 600 Omniscience and Attribute Requirements can be satisfied by 23% means that 138 Omniscience counts towards the Attribute Requirement of 177 (Strength) of a
The Brass Dome, and thus cannot be equipped. Another way to calculate the required Omniscience to meet the Attribute Requirement is Y = (Attribute Requirement) * (100 / X). For items or gems requiring more than one Attribute, the highest requirement applies.
it will be problematic to manually recalculate it every time you replace a gear.
Could have at least vertically align those buttons on the maps stash tab ! It seems to me the quality control is not what it used to be :D
Aight you may have finally convinced me to make a Shako flicker build next league.
"
rekikyo wrote:
I'm not reading it backwards. It can be read the way I described, which is a problem. If that is what they intended, they should have written "23% of Omniscience can satisfy Attribute Requirements."

When written as Attribute Requirements can be satisfied by 23% of Omniscience, there's no order of predicate, meaning it has 2 interpretations, and the way I interpreted it is more prominent in the English Language.

I'm not going to deny that the possibility people might interpret it the way you did is a problem, but this is the first time I've seen anyone interpret it that way, which suggests that it isn't actually the more prominent way of interpreting it. It's written clumsily, but it does not appear to be causing an epidemic of people not getting the intended meaning out of it.
Anyone know when they show new supporter packs? :D I cant w'8!
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Anyone know when they show new supporter packs? :D I cant w'8!

Usually they show them, when they reveal the League. So in 5 Days.
Forbidden Shako div card isn't as big of a deal as a div card for its Replica version would be, but I suppose GGG doesn't want to add many div cards for Replica uniques cos it would undermine one of the exclusive rewards of Heist. Which would quickly swamp the market for said unique since many more people run mapping content than the number of people who do a lot of blueprint farming.

In fact, are there even any div card for any of the replica uniques?

Or for the experimented base types or alternate quality gems?

Can't recall any off the top of my head and there's too many cards to check.
Do you plan any changes to 3.17 market board on consoles or are you going to keep being protective for all scammers there?
"
Exile009 wrote:
Forbidden Shako div card isn't as big of a deal as a div card for its Replica version would be, but I suppose GGG doesn't want to add many div cards for Replica uniques cos it would undermine one of the exclusive rewards of Heist. Which would quickly swamp the market for said unique since many more people run mapping content than the number of people who do a lot of blueprint farming.

In fact, are there even any div card for any of the replica uniques?

Or for the experimented base types or alternate quality gems?

Can't recall any off the top of my head and there's too many cards to check.

Did you miss last league? They changed Forbidden Shako to be like the replica version used to be and removed the replica version. The wiki isn't up to date on that for whatever reason.

And there is a card for a random alternate quality gem: Dying Anguish

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info