Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

cool amulet. another item i will never see next to mageblood and the squiree,

how bout adding items that more than 1% can have access to?
Nice items
"

Unless you are one who always gets 40/40 challenges GGG no care
I groan every time there's a new div card added.

A Div card for a neck that drops off breachstones? - By definition, it's already target-farmable. Plus we have ways to exchange breachstones.

Can GGG at least remove a card for each card they add? If they can admit prophecy had to go, what's the argument for keeping even half of these div cards in the game? Players paid for them? How many times have supporters designed a unique or div card only to see that item nerfed down to worthless?

Remember when DClara designed a Poet's Pen card? That item was almost rendered worthless in the same patch. Anyone excited to find 'A Dab of Ink'?

How about 'The Shortcut'? An ilvl 100 Quicksilver of Adrenaline - Next patch, flasks are nerfed and now the card grants a T3 speed mod.

Yes there are way too many div cards. I don’t play anymore but too much of something is never good, and PoE has too much of everything. Even leagues are too short and instead duration should be doubled as it would give them more time to create higher quality content instead of churning out as they do every 3 months where players beta test for half the league. Unfortunate really.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jan 24, 2022, 11:47:24 AM
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"

Unless you are one who always gets 40/40 challenges GGG no care

i'm starting to see that. its a shame they exclude such a big playerbase and only cater to the 1%
"

They arent even exclusive drops how is it for the 1% when it drops pretty much anywhere.
"
PatrickPoe88 wrote:
"

They arent even exclusive drops how is it for the 1% when it drops pretty much anywhere.

because its so rare that you need to play as much as a streamer to even have a chance of it dropping.
I approve of this! Thank you GGG
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"
PatrickPoe88 wrote:
"

because its so rare that you need to play as much as a streamer to even have a chance of it dropping.
lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info