Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

If it is no big deal that streamers/whales may have other in game privileges then why not just come right out and make a statement one way or another? In addition people making the "but I'm not competitive and if you aren't you shouldn't care either" need to understand that fairness and equality have absolutely nothing to do with competition or how many hours a person plays.
why is this still a thread? Are people really still mad about this?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Mad? Heck no, why would or should one have to be mad to speak up when something does not seem right?
"
RitualMurder wrote:
why is this still a thread? Are people really still mad about this?

Being able to buy advantage is concerning.

The tinfoil theories that GGG can affect other things in the background on a profile basis are now not so tinfoil. Even long term streamers have expressed concern over this.
Apologies for the lack of engagement. We have just entered lockdown here and I am seeking distractions elsewhere.

Glad to see this is still visible without my overt need to make it such.

I respect all opinions and responses as something we have a fundamental right to express here in a civil manner, and appreciate the same from anyone else here.

Even if you don't choose to withdraw your support of GGG, I urge you to at least remain vigilant for future signs that they are treating you as a lower priority than popular streamers, particularly in ways that are blatantly unfair. If you can keep supporting despite being aware of that...well, that's your choice. Please don't be ignorant of it. Of what sort of message your ongoing support sends to a company that has shown a willingness to break its own most sacred rules to make more money than you could ever give them.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
If we let that happen like if was normal streamers will ask for more privileges on other games, already they do, like if they was somehow the "saviors" of videogames and without them the games are shit, that streamers also feel that "power" because we give them that.

Since that incident Im just not playing poe like before, I also dont watch more poe streamers.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
It's like when you visit grandma with your brother and you know he always gets a little more for free and grandma also said that he is her favorite grandson ^^ Question: How much do you like to visit your grandma with this certainty? :D
"
PoE is free to play, so play it for free

yep, that's what I've been doing :)
"
"
PoE is free to play, so play it for free

yep, that's what I've been doing :)

Good ideea in the current context ngl.
Second-class poe gamer
"
The tinfoil theories that GGG can affect other things in the background on a profile basis are now not so tinfoil. Even long term streamers have expressed concern over this.

they kinda are. Do you have any hard-fact proof for this theories? Then I would like to see them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info