Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

...I see. So I was wrong. They do know what they are doing.

Maybe we shouldn't forgive them after all, Father.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
I see the thread is still going. Good.

While streamer privilege per se might be OK, how GGG handled this and then embarrassingly tried to justify it was just bad.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I agree that 'streamer privilege' as a basis for a boycott is really flimsy, but I hope people read enough to see what is meant here. A measure of bias is almost inevitable, but when GGG themselves are 'forced' to apologise for it, it's fairly clear a line's been crossed.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Just kind of curious... Has this thread been up ever since the start of this expansion? If so... That's quite the amazing feat!

*Eats cooled down Vanilla Wafers*
"
Knivingdude wrote:
Just kind of curious... Has this thread been up ever since the start of this expansion? If so... That's quite the amazing feat!

*Eats cooled down Vanilla Wafers*

Yes.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Absolutely
No free mtx box? I blame this thread /s
Second-class poe gamer
Boycoting GGG is absurde, they made my favorite game. They gave it to me for free. You are not happy, it is you'r right. But spreading toxic chat in our beautiful community is wrong in my opinion. I hope that most exile will ignore you'r post and keep helping our dev giving us more content and a lot of joy destroying thousand of monster! ^^ may peace be upon all exiled... show our ennemie no mercy!

Have a good game all!
"
No free mtx box? I blame this thread /s
I would almost guarantee many of the streamers got lots if free MTX.
Game is made to be play and have fun. If you are not happy with whatever it gives then you can choose to play another. No one force you to play it unless its your will. I have a feeling about streamers privilege since 2015 when the first time I saw a streamer interviewed with GGG . But for me its not a big problem at all because to be fair they did lot of things for the community, they help bring this game to more new player out there and somehow their contents keep people still playing this game including me.

As for me I'm a casual player who still have a real life and real things to chase. So "Competitive" is not my goal the first time I play this game and still remaining true atm. I skipped Harvest, Metamorph, Heist and Ritual jump right into Ultimatum then enjoyed it so much. And to deal with the "launch-day traditional issue" I just have to wait 1-2 days maybe more whenever the server being stabilized. Then I jump right into it begin my journey.
However this is definitely a big problem for anyone consider them self as a "Competitor" or a racer. I understand why you angry and screaming about that. But me myself feels good because I get rid of those words from my head in the first place.

POE is free to play, so I play it for free, but I will continue support GGG as long as I still playing it.

Last edited by levinh07 on Jul 12, 2021, 3:46:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info