Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

"
makarsk1 wrote:
Why was he put on probation, anyway? Wow, an Alpha member run into bad bllod with GGG.

The man has been trolling the GGG forums like it was his part time job for years at this point. No one is surprised.

We tested it extensively
"
ChanBalam wrote:
If the Streamers had the same RNG as I have, watching would be pretty boring.

+1 right there.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Icholas wrote:
"
makarsk1 wrote:
Why was he put on probation, anyway? Wow, an Alpha member run into bad bllod with GGG.

The man has been trolling the GGG forums like it was his part time job for years at this point. No one is surprised.

Don't know what u mean by trolling. Every post I read from him was well thought out and articulated very well to the point I as an non english speaker had problems understanding without some help of translation. He always stated his opinion only and the implications he sees for the game.
Thats the oposite of trolling imo.

@OP: Definitely agree and playing PoE basically "for free" since 2.0 I believe. Until then I spent around 1000$ in packs to support the game I felt worthy of it and wanted to grow. After 2.0 however I felt the game was going in a direction that I didn't want to support anymore so I stopped and I feel everyone should ask themselves "is this game going into the right direction for me" before spending more money on MTX that are getting boring really quick and u want different/new MTX anyway because they look better than the old ones.

Also for the marketing strategy I feel like GGG is going a dangerous path... u see them marketing the start of a league very heavy with the buildup hype and now livestream before league start, just to announce the new supporter packs just before u can even play the league. They are making the most money in the week before the launch up to I believe the opening weekend, just because of those impulsive ppl that get hyped and buy those packs before even playing.
It's like preordering a game... they dont have to deliver a good game/league if 90% of their money is given anyway based on the hype. Sure some folks may walk away after a butchered launch, but who cares if 3 months later new impulsive ppl buy the packs they got hyped for on those live streams. It's basically the AAA industries way of making a quick buck, overhyping games and getting the pre-orders running. (looking at u Cyberpunk)

And don't get me started on the MTX boxes...
Last edited by Sadaukar on Apr 19, 2021, 10:28:54 AM
Last edited by NationalSecurity on May 7, 2024, 6:18:40 AM
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
(EDIT: My post has not bumped the thread. The thread is being buried.)

Omg, you're right...

This thing is so dystopian. lmao

Oh, well. I wish you fortune for staying in this game, used-to-be fellow exile.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Bump
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
Bump

You can't. The King has suspended the peasant's account. The thread will be buried forever. Must do as the King says.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
You misspelled 'Ruler' there, namikazemaru.

__

I have updated the original post with more recent information, clarifications and provocations (in the academic sense).

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
Bump

You can't. The King has suspended the peasant's account. The thread will be buried forever. Must do as the King says.
Thread finally got bumped. Is it a thing that if an OP gets banned then their threads don't get bumped anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info