Banned for getting free stuff?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might not be familiar with the term "tips" but we us it here in the US to mean an exchange of real money.
In PoE, "tip" means that you pay whatever you want, if you want.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might not be familiar with the term "tips" but we us it here in the US to mean an exchange of real money.

Exactly. Dude was handing out items to get money. RMT.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

didn't have op say anything about a tip in his post though?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Where is your proof that he wanted real money as a "tip" for those items?
"
Aynix wrote:

Where is OP's proof that his 'friend' didn't do anything else suspicious that he 'forgot' to tell us about?
"
innervation wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Where is OP's proof that his 'friend' didn't do anything else suspicious that he 'forgot' to tell us about?

Why do you care? If he indeed RMT'ed, he wont be unbanned. Doesnt mean its ok to acuse everyone of RMT, just because.

Honestly GGG should ban people like this. If calling someone lazy is enough to get post deleted and be "warned" because its "being antagonistic againts other person" then what is accusing other people, without proof, of breaking the rules.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 7, 2021, 10:40:53 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Why do you care? If he indeed RMT'ed, he wont be unbanned. Doesnt mean its ok to acuse everyone of RMT, just because.

Honestly GGG should ban people like this. If calling someone lazy is enough to get post deleted and be "warned" because its "being antagonistic againts other person" then what is accusing other people, without proof, of breaking the rules.

I think it's impossibly stupid to ask a question, and respond to an answer with 'why do you care?'. I can't tell if the last part is directed at me or not, I don't know anything about a post getting deleted but if this is aimed at me I can assure you I haven't reported a post in years, I think this forum is already overmoderated by about 20000%
GGG only moderate reply .....but almost never reply bug report....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
innervation wrote:

I think it's impossibly stupid to ask a question, and respond to an answer with 'why do you care?'. I can't tell if the last part is directed at me or not, I don't know anything about a post getting deleted but if this is aimed at me I can assure you I haven't reported a post in years, I think this forum is already overmoderated by about 20000%

I will give you example. You meet some random guy on the street and say "Hey, this guy commited crime!"
What now? You are the one that needs to prove that. He doesnt need to prove that he didnt do that. Same as if you acuse someone of RMT, you need to prove that he did that. I dont need to prove that he didnt do it.

As for 2nd part its abour this Forum overall. Moderators delete posts for stupidiest things (like calling someone else lazy) yet they leave alone all the false accusations of RMT which is just ricidulus considering that recently Forum is just filled with those.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 7, 2021, 11:13:23 AM
Everyone is this thread is lazy :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info