Banned for getting free stuff?

"
illumino941 wrote:
Toxic community, as everybody is kind of already thinking about PoE. Not even going to engage with some of the people here, but hf and gl when you get banned for doing random stuff :)

nobody gets banned for random stuff if anything they are ridiculously lenient and don't touch things that scream guilty from every available orifice
If you got free stuff from a feed that was asking for tips, you RMTed. Pretty simple.
By all means, it's pretty suspicious if your "friend" got banned and now you make a trash account so GGG won't track your real account and ask for help here.
Your friend could just make the same thing...

I might be wrong, but i think GGG has some sort of "logs" if you trade with people. I mean, there is a code behind all that, you might be able to read that. If you trade a person multiple currency items and they recive nothing back, some flags might be raising.

As HanSoloDK mentioned, your "friend" (still thing that it was yourself who got banned) had to write a mail with all the evidence he could find (discord, ingame and so on)

Nothing that can be done over the forums, since those things are seperat stations.
Always funny to see banned people go online saying "their friend" got banned for RMT hahahaha.
"
Ethario wrote:
Always funny to see banned people go online saying "their friend" got banned for RMT hahahaha.

It is always someone's 'imaginary friend'. :)
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you got free stuff from a feed that was asking for tips, you RMTed. Pretty simple.

You wot mate? Do you even know what RMT means? REAL MONEY TRADE. Could you tell me where, in situation you talk about, is REAL MONEY involved?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You wot mate? Do you even know what RMT means? REAL MONEY TRADE. Could you tell me where, in situation you talk about, is REAL MONEY involved?
don't mind him he's old
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Never too old to learn new things. Like what RMT means, for example.
Might not be familiar with the term "tips" but we us it here in the US to mean an exchange of real money.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might not be familiar with the term "tips" but we us it here in the US to mean an exchange of real money.

You might not be familiar with this game called Path of Exile where we use currency generated in the game to pay for things, NOT REAL MONEY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info