[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Is one Inspired Learning enough or should I get at least two? Mainly for Ultimatum
"
Loje wrote:
Hey Dang and all you other punchers!

Thanks for the build and to all the other ppl who have commented since the start, I've slowly read through all the pages to try and pick up what tips and tricks I can to keep upgrading my build. There's a lot of info though and this game can get kinda overwhelming at times, so I have to be annoying and ask a favour.

Is there any chance someone can look at my pob and give me a few pointers on where to go next? Atm my dps says 4.4m and even if I get my gems to lvl 20 and upgrade to alt quality / awakened, I still only hit like 5.2M.

I confused Fuel the Fight and Feed the Fury, so I can prob get some dps there. I also havent got enough points to get the IL jewel for mana reservation to run AotC, so in the mean time I've begun pathing towards the 3rd notable on my large cluster.

I'm also missing some dmg mods on rings and such, but those are a bit expensive with a lot of resists.
I have an okay-ish Brutal Restraint with +40 dex, +5% dex and +20% ele dmg, so no onslaught yet either. My pob is showing that I have less dex than what I have ingame, is that an issue with BR?

Recapping, I know I'm lacking in a few places, but is that really gonne give me 4m dps?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/8SHQEQXq

Well, as far as I'm concerned you need to take the crit road if you want to push further.

Get a Rigwald's Curse with max CRIT MULT / Oil Tribal Fury
Recolored 5R 1B WildWrap with Awakened Melee / Anomalous Trinity / Ano Inf. Blow (QOL)
Fix the attributes / res / dmg
Fix you're flasks with Diamond Flask / Cinderswallow with a lot of Crit for easy Mapping / Bottled Faith if you can afford.
Drop one Inspired L., take a Martial Artistry, don't forget the corrupted blood immunity.
Craft Harvest Enchant on you're body Armor (more Strength/Int/Dex/Res)
Enchant Extra Fire damage on you're Fractal, tried to get at least 38Crit Multiplier
Enchant Attk Speed on Garukhan for Mapping / Damage Penetrates if you haven't Killed Recently (10%) for juicy boss fight
Assassin Mark on one ring (12lvl) plus later Aspect of the Cat with Intuitive Leap
Watcher Eye with Hatred / Anger later.
Some Crazy jewels.

Tbh capping Res / Attributes will be tough for the crit version but you're dmg will skyrocket. Good luck !

Spoiler
"
kgrisel wrote:
"
Loje wrote:

Thanks for the build and to all the other ppl who have commented since the start, I've slowly read through all the pages to try and pick up what tips and tricks I can to keep upgrading my build. There's a lot of info though and this game can get kinda overwhelming at times, so I have to be annoying and ask a favour.

Is there any chance someone can look at my pob and give me a few pointers on where to go next? Atm my dps says 4.4m and even if I get my gems to lvl 20 and upgrade to alt quality / awakened, I still only hit like 5.2M.

I confused Fuel the Fight and Feed the Fury, so I can prob get some dps there. I also havent got enough points to get the IL jewel for mana reservation to run AotC, so in the mean time I've begun pathing towards the 3rd notable on my large cluster.

I'm also missing some dmg mods on rings and such, but those are a bit expensive with a lot of resists.
I have an okay-ish Brutal Restraint with +40 dex, +5% dex and +20% ele dmg, so no onslaught yet either. My pob is showing that I have less dex than what I have ingame, is that an issue with BR?

Recapping, I know I'm lacking in a few places, but is that really gonne give me 4m dps?

Well, as far as I'm concerned you need to take the crit road if you want to push further.

Recolored 5R 1B WildWrap with Awakened Melee / Anomalous Trinity / Ano Inf. Blow (QOL)
Fix you're flasks with Diamond Flask / Cinderswallow with a lot of Crit for easy Mapping / Bottled Faith if you can afford.
Drop one Inspired L., take a Martial Artistry, don't forget the corrupted blood immunity.
Enchant Extra Fire damage on you're Fractal, tried to get at least 38Crit Multiplier
Enchant Attk Speed on Garukhan for Mapping / Damage Penetrates if you haven't Killed Recently (10%) for juicy boss fight
Assassin Mark on one ring (12lvl) plus later Aspect of the Cat with Intuitive Leap
Some Crazy jewels.

Tbh capping Res / Attributes will be tough for the crit version but you're dmg will skyrocket. Good luck !

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm not sure I'm ready to try and juggle resists and all that shit already for the crit build + it seems quite expensive aswell.
The thing is though, in Dangs pob for the non-crit version, his dps is way higher than mine and I can't really seem to figure out exactly why, besides what I described. I know I can make improvements, I'm just unsure if they account for that much dps.

I upgraded to aspect of the cat and had like no mana left unreserved. I can get a -mana craft on a new ring I got, but currently running some inc. ele dmg craft due to enchanting my helm with reduced hatred reservation, which obv is no dps. I felt my mana issues were super bad though, so for now thats my plan.
Last edited by Loje on May 10, 2021, 12:05:14 PM
"
Loje wrote:
Spoiler
"
kgrisel wrote:
"
Loje wrote:

Some Crazy jewels.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm not sure I'm ready to try and juggle resists and all that shit already for the crit build + it seems quite expensive aswell.
The thing is though, in Dangs pob for the non-crit version, his dps is way higher than mine and I can't really seem to figure out exactly why, besides what I described. I know I can make improvements, I'm just unsure if they account for that much dps.

I upgraded to aspect of the cat and had like no mana left unreserved. I can get a -mana craft on a new ring I got, but currently running some inc. ele dmg craft due to enchanting my helm with reduced hatred reservation, which obv is no dps. I felt my mana issues were super bad though, so for now thats my plan.

I see you're problem, I check you're POB and DangPOB and for sure you will get a good DPS boost with some improvements.

1st you're belt, one like dang in his POB it's more than 2.000.000M DPS increase
You're belt is ok but it's just the half, 1.000.000M t.DPS

2nd you're ring's, give u 400.000k T.DPS
Dang ring's give him 1.700.000T.DPS+, that a lot

Maybe try to improve this if you can afford it, atm you loose a lot of dmg potential with you're ring's. So yes it will bump thoses numbers.
Just a quick warning: this is one of absolute worst builds for bossing.
(mapping works great, very smooth).
Spoiler

Your version you are using is a 12% belt implicit. You have no quality on any of your gems or awakened gems of any sort. Swap your inspired learnings out for actual jewels on bosses. You don't have a 3rd notable on your large cluster. I can't see your brutal restraint but I'm estimating you have under 1300 dexterity and that is your problem.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler

Your version you are using is a 12% belt implicit. You have no quality on any of your gems or awakened gems of any sort. Swap your inspired learnings out for actual jewels on bosses. You don't have a 3rd notable on your large cluster. I can't see your brutal restraint but I'm estimating you have under 1300 dexterity and that is your problem.

If we have to spend 15+ex to do t16 conqueror bosses (not to mention something harder), then maybe you should remove "Budget Friendly" as one of your strengths ?
When it comes to bossing it gets completely outperformed by other 1ex builds.
Also, i have 1300 dex. getting slightly more damage by spending multiple exalts wont help you with bossing when the build is a glass cannon with 0 range.
thinking that 10% increased dmg from gems would help is some of the funniest stuff i have ever seen lol

False advertisement is bad mmkay ?

EDIT: I haven't even said anything remotely wrong. Build is absolutely terrible for bosses and smooth for maps. It is what it is.
Last edited by spartancompany123 on May 10, 2021, 5:52:50 PM
Spoiler
If we have to spend 15+ex to do t16 conqueror bosses (not to mention something harder), then maybe you should remove "Budget Friendly" as one of your strengths ?
Also, i have 1300 dex. getting slightly more damage by spending multiple exalts wont help you with bossing when the build is a glass cannon with 0 range.
thinking that 10% increased dmg from gems would help is some of the funniest stuff i have ever seen lol

EDIT: I haven't even said anything remotely wrong. Build is absolutely terrible for bosses and smooth for maps. It is what it is.

All of your gear you have is well under 5 ex. What do you mean by 15 ex?
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler

Build is very good for bossing except maven and endgame maven invites. It shits on everything including sirus 9.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler

Build is very good for bossing except maven and endgame maven invites. It shits on everything including sirus 9.

Can confirm, the build is very well balanced, cheap / fast mapping / very good against boss. You will only struggle against the tough high end game encounters (the Fear, yikes).

It was totally worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info