[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Finally got a decent brutal

+20 dex x3
onslaught on kill
5% increased dex
5x attack and cast x2
5% MS

aaand i quit my IB raider. any idea how to sell this bad boy let me know.
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler
This build looks awesome gameplay wise. What are the requirements to get it started? I want to transition from my league starter to this. I have about 100 chaos currently. I see that one with nothing is a requirement but curious what else so i know when to begin buying the items.

There is a buying guide! Under the Gearing Section if you have PoE Better Trading installed on your browser you can just import that in and have each item on the right side with the order of getting it.

Just installed it, that is an amazing addon! Thanks. What would you consider the bare minimum gear needed for the build to work so that i can use it to farm more currency and upgrade it?
Spoiler

+20 dex x3
onslaught on kill
5% increased dex
5x attack and cast x2
5% MS

Tft has a timeless jewel section for sale.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
citron wrote:

+20 dex x3
onslaught on kill
5% increased dex
5x attack and cast x2
5% MS

How much are you looking to get?
Loving the build. Stupid question, why the repentance gloves and Mjnor's? Can we still level gems in slots that we do not have the stats to equip?

Sorry just do not understand.
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Loving the build. Stupid question, why the repentance gloves and Mjnor's? Can we still level gems in slots that we do not have the stats to equip?

Yes, just for leveling gems. Caspiro timeless jewel has a keystone that makes you ignore any attribute requirements. Pop it in, put on the hammers and gloves, take out the jewel. Can't use the items anymore but they will stay equipped and you will count as unencumbered. Just don't take them out, it's a pain to get them back on.
Last edited by QkiPie on May 5, 2021, 1:57:48 PM
"
QkiPie wrote:
"
Draken1976 wrote:

Yes, just for leveling gems. Caspiro timeless jewel has a keystone that makes you ignore any attribute requirements. Pop it in, put on the hammers and gloves, take out the jewel. Can't use the items anymore but they will stay equipped and you will count as unencumbered. Just don't take them out, it's a pain to get them back on.

Hey, i'm doing this build now. Just curious why you leveling another character. How was it in high level ultimatum and bosses?
How do we use Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Cat at the same time? I have 100% mana reserved and 0 mana at when all 3 are activated
"
wizfor wrote:
How do we use Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Cat at the same time? I have 100% mana reserved and 0 mana at when all 3 are activated

Reservation nodes above raider start
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
wizfor wrote:

Reservation nodes above raider start

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info