[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

I found 4x5% dex node in one of my jewels. Gear is still trash but after investing points in endurance charge, it feels so much better gameplay-wise. I can steamroll t15-16 maps without any issues. Since I introduced endurance charges (getting 5th one) survival became much smoother. It felt like survival needed another layer and 25% physical dmg taken made a difference.

Playing this build feels like playing a different game, to be honest. So fast and responsive. It feels like I'm playing an arcade game with souls like mechanics - love it.
Last edited by bingildak on May 6, 2021, 3:20:36 AM
"
bingildak wrote:
I found 4x5% dex node in one of my jewels. Gear is still trash but after investing points in endurance charge, it feels so much better gameplay-wise. I can steamroll t15-16 maps without any issues. Since I introduced endurance charges (getting 5th one) survival became much smoother. It felt like survival needed another layer and 25% physical dmg taken made a difference.

Playing this build feels like playing a different game, to be honest. So fast and responsive. It feels like I'm playing an arcade game with souls like mechanics - love it.

How did you get 5 endurance charges? Did you lose much DPS?
Spoiler

I am also curious as to how you are maintaining Endurance charges. At 5 charges its only 20% phys mit. Unless you're talking about the Charges being removed via Immortal Call.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
It was my bad, I thought the node gave +1 endurance charge but it was +1 minimum so even though I invested in 1 more point I would land on 4 charges, not 5.

I'm keeping it at 3 charges since I'm getting the node anyway for +5% blind chance. In terms of survival, I really felt the benefit of having constant endurance charges.

In terms of losing DPS, I mean the clear speed is already insane. My ingame tooltip dps is around 1.8m (charges+flasks). So I don't think I will ever have problems for mapping.

For bossing, I think the build is weaker. I feel terrible without getting constant flask charges. It feels clunky and always on edge in terms of survival. Crit variant probably gets around this problem by getting charges by crit hits but then you wouldn't be able to use the same flask setup.

I'm just running another toon for bossing.

Last edited by bingildak on May 7, 2021, 1:38:48 AM
"
VictorWangles wrote:
"
QkiPie wrote:
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Loving the build. Stupid question, why the repentance gloves and Mjnor's? Can we still level gems in slots that we do not have the stats to equip?

Sorry just do not understand.

Yes, just for leveling gems. Caspiro timeless jewel has a keystone that makes you ignore any attribute requirements. Pop it in, put on the hammers and gloves, take out the jewel. Can't use the items anymore but they will stay equipped and you will count as unencumbered. Just don't take them out, it's a pain to get them back on.

Hey, i'm doing this build now. Just curious why you leveling another character. How was it in high level ultimatum and bosses?

I did this build to endgame in Ritual and wanted to try something new this time. It was more than capable for everything back then, don't see why it wouldn't be now. The Feared might pose an issue but I think someone in this thread did it and shared his experience.

For ultimatums just run 2x Inspired Learning and ezgame.
Last edited by QkiPie on May 8, 2021, 2:03:24 PM
Loving the leveling for this build so far! When would be a good time to switch from consecrated path to infernal blow as your main skill?
"
brainlai wrote:
Loving the leveling for this build so far! When would be a good time to switch from consecrated path to infernal blow as your main skill?

I am leveling with infernal blow. CP might be faster due to the built in movement, but I just love the explosions.

On that node I also have a question: how does trinity actually work? I understand from the gem that you only ever get any bonuses from it if you have all three resonances. but I only ever get cold and lightning (currently my fire damage is still highest part of IB). so I do not understand the benefit of trinity...

edit: nevermind, I just started running hatred and suddenly I have all three resonances. so cold has to be the highest then for that reason..
I still dont understand why it works that way tho :|
Last edited by xebtria on May 9, 2021, 2:00:52 AM
You just need to your highest hit to be fire sometimes and cold sometimes. Check your tooltip.
Basically you want :
MaxFire > MinCold
MaxCold > MinFire
Last edited by Shuggananas on May 9, 2021, 5:43:19 AM
"
brainlai wrote:

I've levelled like 3 characters now as hollow palm and every time I switch to IB at level 12. Ancestral Call in links until level 20 when I put on Astramentis with Tribal Fury.
Hey Dang and all you other punchers!

Thanks for the build and to all the other ppl who have commented since the start, I've slowly read through all the pages to try and pick up what tips and tricks I can to keep upgrading my build. There's a lot of info though and this game can get kinda overwhelming at times, so I have to be annoying and ask a favour.

Is there any chance someone can look at my pob and give me a few pointers on where to go next? Atm my dps says 4.4m and even if I get my gems to lvl 20 and upgrade to alt quality / awakened, I still only hit like 5.2M.

I confused Fuel the Fight and Feed the Fury, so I can prob get some dps there. I also havent got enough points to get the IL jewel for mana reservation to run AotC, so in the mean time I've begun pathing towards the 3rd notable on my large cluster.

I'm also missing some dmg mods on rings and such, but those are a bit expensive with a lot of resists.
I have an okay-ish Brutal Restraint with +40 dex, +5% dex and +20% ele dmg, so no onslaught yet either. My pob is showing that I have less dex than what I have ingame, is that an issue with BR?

Recapping, I know I'm lacking in a few places, but is that really gonne give me 4m dps?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/8SHQEQXq
Last edited by Loje on May 10, 2021, 4:42:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info