[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Hi!

Have you done the math on the frenzy nodes vs onslaught nodes? The onslaught nodes seem really strong and would free up several skill points. Onslaught also has 100% uptime on bosses, unlike frenzy that can drop between phases.
"
Trunkteaser wrote:
Hi!

Have you done the math on the frenzy nodes vs onslaught nodes? The onslaught nodes seem really strong and would free up several skill points. Onslaught also has 100% uptime on bosses, unlike frenzy that can drop between phases.

For bossing only (ignoring move speed), onslaught is 50% inc attack speed
7 frenzy charges is :
133% eva
70% attack speed
70% attack damage
28% more attack damage

I think the math is in our favor :P
And I may be forgetting the disciple of the slaughter nodes too in my calc
Last edited by Shuggananas on May 11, 2021, 9:45:10 AM
I know im level 68 but anyone care to look at my PoB and give me an idea where to head on the tree next for efficiency? Also I feel like I don't hit enough mobs at once. Am I missing something here?

https://pastebin.com/8Jt1Q384

My current gear:

Thanks for taking the time if you do :)
Last edited by tomxlove on May 11, 2021, 1:56:32 PM
Spoiler
I know im level 68 but anyone care to look at my PoB and give me an idea where to head on the tree next for efficiency? Also I feel like I don't hit enough mobs at once. Am I missing something here?

https://pastebin.com/8Jt1Q384

My current gear:

Hey there!
First off you jumped into the crit version without looking at all of the requirements I listed out. They are very strict and you have to account for all of them to see a noticeable difference vs non crit. That being said, Play the non-crit version before you can have enough currency and levels to fully invest into the crit version. It is SIGNIFICANTLY higher investment than the non crit variant.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Hey all, how is this build compared to a BF/BB raider (Like Chemist's build)? Tankiness, clear speed, ultimatums, etc.

Considering a respec from that build to this.
"
saxisa wrote:
Hey all, how is this build compared to a BF/BB raider (Like Chemist's build)? Tankiness, clear speed, ultimatums, etc.

Clear is very fast, bossing is good except maven and the bullshit maven invites
Ultimatums are very easy with 1 or 2 inspired learnings
Hey, is watchers eye with hatred conversion doing us any good?
I understand the one giving us crit chance, but not the conversion that alot of people use.
Last edited by Amlie91 on May 12, 2021, 10:45:11 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

Clear is very fast, bossing is good except maven and the bullshit maven invites
Ultimatums are very easy with 1 or 2 inspired learnings

Tanky?
Could someone look at my equipment and say if I still have something to improve or if I should start migrating to the critical version?
Thoughts on Dancing Dervish? I only use it for the Ultimatums since it is a pain to keep up during some parts of the maps.
Last edited by HCRedone on May 12, 2021, 9:07:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info