[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Hi,

Loving the build so far, transitioned from a TR raider as TR's single target is mehh.

May i know the recommended flasks this build?
cause i saw quite a few variations

Thanks!
"
salluks wrote:
does anybody else get a really bad rubberbanding issue in ultimatums? this started happening after getting inspired learnings, didn't have it before.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
salluks wrote:
does anybody else get a really bad rubberbanding issue in ultimatums? this started happening after getting inspired learnings, didn't have it before.

Yes it's horrible even with lockstep on fiber. I assume tech issues, but I teleport all over the place.

There is actually a rare mod called "Shroud walker" that you can steal with inspired learnings/headhunter, which teleports you randomly around via a smoke mine. This feels really similar to rubberbanding
OK that's the other thing I was thinking. I saw the smoke mine buff pop up and was confused. This fucking sucks huh.
Hey guys, this build is real fun, about to hit yellow maps and I'm wondering which of the anomalous gems would be better to get? They don't seem to have a big difference compared to normal 20 quality gems...
What jewels do you use in place of the inspired learnings when fighting sirus or other bosses w/o yellow mobs?

Here is what I have built up so far. Waiting on rings till I find what resistances I will need. What else should I look for ?
Last edited by i003 on May 3, 2021, 12:43:24 PM
Could this build work with ele conversion skill like lightning strike maybe?
Hi

Thanks for the great guide. Here is where I am at so far this league, any tips what can be fixed or what my next upgrade/focus should be? im using the crit version of the build and i'm around 15m dps, i have no troubles in any content of the game but want to do more dmg haha.

I think bottled faith will be the bis for my flask setup and its my next upgrade + some more awakened gems.

Thank you!
This build looks awesome gameplay wise. What are the requirements to get it started? I want to transition from my league starter to this. I have about 100 chaos currently. I see that one with nothing is a requirement but curious what else so i know when to begin buying the items.
Spoiler
This build looks awesome gameplay wise. What are the requirements to get it started? I want to transition from my league starter to this. I have about 100 chaos currently. I see that one with nothing is a requirement but curious what else so i know when to begin buying the items.

There is a buying guide! Under the Gearing Section if you have PoE Better Trading installed on your browser you can just import that in and have each item on the right side with the order of getting it.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info