[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
obake1 wrote:
"
Torrvic wrote:
Don't be deceived by the video for crafting the Wildwrap colors. Not that easy...

Disagree here, I've gotten like 10 Red/blue harvest recolor crafts and colored a few 4r2bs and my own 5r/1b pretty easily.

And if you struggle finding the crafts in Harvest people charge like 10 - 20c for them on The Forbidden Trove. I got mine done yesterday on there.
Ok so i was wonderng... why are some ppl use aspect of the cat and not aspect of the spider? spider is more dps and has the added hinder effect
Spoiler

Ok so i was wonderng... why are some ppl use aspect of the cat and not aspect of the spider? spider is more dps and has the added hinder effect

Cat is a defensive layer, 15% chance to just avoid damage, and 100% crit chance for the crit version. Hinder doesn't actually slow down action speed just movement speed so its not that relevant against mobs. Stacking debuff is also kind of just dps boosting in PoB. Bigger Number Not necessarily Better Aura.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Hi Dang, first of all thx for the amazing guide and build. I am having a blast so far up to t16 maps. One question: I have a six linked 3R 1G 2White sockets Briskwrap. Does anybody knows If use a non-red to red socket, could it target also the white sockets or only the last green one? Thx in advance!
"
Ginospadino wrote:
Hi Dang, first of all thx for the amazing guide and build. I am having a blast so far up to t16 maps. One question: I have a six linked 3R 1G 2White sockets Briskwrap. Does anybody knows If use a non-red to red socket, could it target also the white sockets or only the last green one? Thx in advance!

Is white non-red?
how is your mana sustain?
hollow palm at lvl 12? how?

e: nvm, the cluster at the bottom lol, derp
Last edited by fonehtiks on May 3, 2021, 1:26:02 AM
does anybody else get a really bad rubberbanding issue in ultimatums? this started happening after getting inspired learnings, didn't have it before.
What do I do when I get shit on in t16 ultimatums?

It feels really squishy.
"
salluks wrote:
does anybody else get a really bad rubberbanding issue in ultimatums? this started happening after getting inspired learnings, didn't have it before.

Yes it's horrible even with lockstep on fiber. I assume tech issues, but I teleport all over the place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info