[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
salluks wrote:
"
Cookaymus wrote:
I'm struggling with crafting the chest. I'm up to T14 - 16 maps and found plenty of Harvests but not many with the right modifiers...

Any tips? Or are we just at the mercy of RNG?

do u mean socket coluoring? try TFT I got it done in minutes.

Yes socket colouring. Sorry, what is TFT?

Edit: Found The Forbidden Trove, Cheers!
Last edited by Cookaymus on May 1, 2021, 6:21:53 AM
I've been playing the regular version since last league, and have been enjoying it a lot. It's fast, has great clear, and also nice DPS. Except for really hard Bossfights against Endgame Bosses chances to die are low.

I'm Lvl 97 and made the switch to the Crit version yesterday. Rebalancing the build was no fun, invested several Exa in 2 new rings, the amulet and cluster jewels to have the needed strength / int requirements and be res capped again.

So far I'm not that impressed with this version of the build. Sure, DPS are higher, but I feel a lot more squishy even though my lifepool is more or less the same as with the regular version. I'm guessing it might be because I have no Aspect running with the Crit version, so chances of getting hit are higher.

For now, I've switched back to the regular version, as this one works better for me. I'll keep checking for updates to the Crit version, and maybe give it another try in the future. It doesn't require that many respec points to make the switch.
am dying a lot in ultimatums, especially to on death mechanics, is there anything i can do other than keep running constantly?
"
salluks wrote:
am dying a lot in ultimatums, especially to on death mechanics, is there anything i can do other than keep running constantly?

I don't think that there's anything you can do different, Ultimatums are super hard on defense, i found it got better once i had atleast 1 Inspired Learning though.
"
eTune wrote:
"
salluks wrote:

I don't think that there's anything you can do different, Ultimatums are super hard on defense, i found it got better once i had atleast 1 Inspired Learning though.

are u able to complete them atleast with inspired learning?
Don't be deceived by the video for crafting the Wildwrap colors. Not that easy...
amazing build! thanks
Spoiler
Don't be deceived by the video for crafting the Wildwrap colors. Not that easy...

That video was posted last league, granted this league it is harder due to the quantity of harvest crafts being lower but its still achievable and you shouldn't have a problem clearing content up to t14-16s with 4R 1B 1G. Use Onslaught or Faster attacks while you have the green socket.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
salluks wrote:
"
eTune wrote:
"
salluks wrote:

are u able to complete them atleast with inspired learning?

They were easy enough before IL, but the jewel makes them baby shit. I can't remember the last time I died on one.
"
Torrvic wrote:

Disagree here, I've gotten like 10 Red/blue harvest recolor crafts and colored a few 4r2bs and my own 5r/1b pretty easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info