[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Zypnex wrote:
So, is there any actual solution to mana, except losing 11 million dmg annointment?

PoB recommends a ring with Mana Leech for sustain.
What gems do we use for a 6L since the guide only shows 4 support gems? Also a question regarding arrogance support gem, it slurps up alot of my hp, but in the PoB i see them using arrogance and not losing any hp to reservation, is there a trick to this ?
Last edited by Spasmy on Aug 23, 2022, 7:27:51 AM
"
Spasmy wrote:
What gems do we use for a 6L since the guide only shows 4 support gems? Also a question regarding arrogance support gem, it slurps up alot of my hp, but in the PoB i see them using arrogance and not losing any hp to reservation, is there a trick to this ?

The unique neck that gives "Pride has no reservatiion"
"
Gripen2 wrote:
"
Spasmy wrote:

The unique neck that gives "Pride has no reservatiion"

Ah that one is not cheap :D what should we do before we have it ?
Really enjoying this build but I do get oneshot alot randomly. Was wondering if you could give me any pointers I could do to improve my resilience? I am running Determination with all elemental resistances capped. 5.2k health, Abyssius ( 43%).
Last edited by Spasmy on Aug 24, 2022, 10:38:10 AM
I feel like i'm in the same situation, I figured I would of been way tankier than I am. Lots of random 1 hitting situations where I don't really know what killed me.

Still pretty broke though, unlucky on loot.
I feel there's a bit of 'progressing gap' in between the guide proposal and the POB link.

Right now im stuck and there's a lot room for improvement in my gear, but i don't really know where to go from where i stand.

Right now i have 2.05div and i was lookin for itens to upgrade and i don't have a clue to priority of upgrades.

Got capped res, got ailment immunity (purity), almost 400 pdps sword, aint using pride because cant afford to have 94% of my life reserved and i need purity of elements for QoL. Few jewels to go, but even with those i wont be at max block.

Im doing yellow maps with some sort of dificult.

There's my pob if someone cares to help

https://pastebin.com/JWY95D5Y

thanks
"
CodenameFox wrote:
I feel there's a bit of 'progressing gap' in between the guide proposal and the POB link.

Right now im stuck and there's a lot room for improvement in my gear, but i don't really know where to go from where i stand.

Right now i have 2.05div and i was lookin for itens to upgrade and i don't have a clue to priority of upgrades.

Got capped res, got ailment immunity (purity), almost 400 pdps sword, aint using pride because cant afford to have 94% of my life reserved and i need purity of elements for QoL. Few jewels to go, but even with those i wont be at max block.

thanks

Best thing to do is get the paradoxia. Also why are you running arrogance on blood and sand? You do not want to reserve life :). You run Pride without arrogance till you get Aul neck then you use arrogance you do not run it at all till then. Check my setup right now.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Aug 24, 2022, 3:13:41 PM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
CodenameFox wrote:

thanks

Best thing to do is get the paradoxia. Also why are you running arrogance on blood and sand? You do not want to reserve life :). You run Pride without arrogance till you get Aul neck then you use arrogance you do not run it at all till then. Check my setup right now.

I'l save my divs for paradoxica then. Was thinking about gettin a better shield, but guess mine will do.

Except for Paradoxica and Ryslatha's, we're kinda in the same spot rn. Are u dealing with red maps already? Is it smooth?

Bout the Blood and Sand on life instead of mana, i was having some mana issues in smaller packs because of my poor mana leach, so tried this. I'l switch back and see.

Cant use pride because i'm using Purity of Elements to cap my res and gimme ailment immunity, but gotcha the Aul's mechanic.

Any advice about the build besides gettin a paradoxica?

"
CodenameFox wrote:
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
CodenameFox wrote:

thanks

I'l save my divs for paradoxica then. Was thinking about gettin a better shield, but guess mine will do.

Except for Paradoxica and Ryslatha's, we're kinda in the same spot rn. Are u dealing with red maps already? Is it smooth?

Bout the Blood and Sand on life instead of mana, i was having some mana issues in smaller packs because of my poor mana leach, so tried this. I'l switch back and see.

Cant use pride because i'm using Purity of Elements to cap my res and gimme ailment immunity, but gotcha the Aul's mechanic.

Any advice about the build besides gettin a paradoxica?

Yeah red maps aren't that bad the occasionally arch nemesis mob might kill you still even with my gear. I nuked a t15 boss pretty nicely . But yeah Ryslatha and Paradoxica are the bare minimum to feel ok ish in red maps Id say. But I dont have purity so ailments will nuke me if im unlucky. A big help is getting a corrupted blood immunity jewel cause that was torture dying to that every other map . I cant speak for above t15 though as I only got to do one and then I had no sustain and no alchs :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info