[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I've tried to build it based on newbe view, with somewhat projection of how I see it atm with what items left from other builds (league start was way too good).

This is the result - https://pobb.in/KXHQG8eND7F5 (the dmg numbers are not as shown, dunno why actually, even thou I removed non relevant config items).

From the experience, the dmg is there especially since now we can sustain berserk basically permanently (6-7 rage per attack), but far less survivability (probably cause I don't know how to build defense...).

Can't wait for the update on the build guide, so went with personal take on it (which is obviously not optimized, but its smth)

Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Hey, any chances for update? I'm trying to play Reave but I feel way to squishy for end-game content.
I'm also looking forward to an update. Played the build once a while ago and enjoyed it.
Would love to see a update on this, all the other league starter builds i see on here do not interest me sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info