[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Nothing it's ok now
Last edited by Hargo on Aug 20, 2022, 5:39:17 PM
Hi, I see in PoB that power charges are ticked and endurance charges. How does this build get them?
Leagues going well got my 6 link and the unique belt which I probally shouldn't have gotten but I wanted it :). Now I need to save up for a better wep like a 360 dps foil then its just big buys I think? Any tips is appreicaited but I know I just need uber lab ( I took the ascendencys wrong and its prob why I can die so easily). Any cheap good anoints ( not using gold oils and the more pricy ones) we should use?
Last edited by Themasterofw on Aug 21, 2022, 3:53:59 AM
so i just got my paradoxica and i still feel like im doing barely any damage (Can barely kill t16 bosses). I also have a 6 link, well rolled ryslathas, a bunch of added phys from rings and an abyssus.

Im basically doing no damage and im super squishy, wtf am i doing wrong? used your list and the only thing im missing is lvl 90+, but 6 levels cant really bring millions of dps, can it? I exported my build into your pob and got 2 mil dps but im not doing that much at all, like 250k max. Any insight on wtf im missing?

(To help a bit, im missing unnatural cos shits expensive, im missing thread of hope cos again, shits expensive, i think im saving up for a legion jewel next but not sure if its gonna help

My char is "HeavyMetalHipster"
"
1337jokke wrote:
so i just got my paradoxica and i still feel like im doing barely any damage (Can barely kill t16 bosses). I also have a 6 link, well rolled ryslathas, a bunch of added phys from rings and an abyssus.

Im basically doing no damage and im super squishy, wtf am i doing wrong? used your list and the only thing im missing is lvl 90+, but 6 levels cant really bring millions of dps, can it? I exported my build into your pob and got 2 mil dps but im not doing that much at all, like 250k max. Any insight on wtf im missing?

(To help a bit, im missing unnatural cos shits expensive, im missing thread of hope cos again, shits expensive, i think im saving up for a legion jewel next but not sure if its gonna help

My char is "HeavyMetalHipster"

I am betting it has to do with our impale chance and not having the impale gloves + the nodes that increase it. . Also 6 to 69 lightning dmg to attacks against you isnt the best either. In addition having impale support instead of close combat could be a issue. Plus you run purity instead of Pride. Also dang you farm currency quick I cant even afford a paradoxica right now ;(
Last edited by Themasterofw on Aug 21, 2022, 12:19:02 PM
Wait im supposed to use great old ones tentacles gloves for more impale chance? Even with those and the impale nodes closeby on tree i only still have like 50% without the impale support. Where to get more without having a thread of hope? ill look into going pride instead of purity but thats gonna require some gear changes. Could get rid of those damn "adds damage against you" rings who knows
Nice build overall, but how do you sustain mana?
Been running into some issues with keeping it up.
Using for league start looks good but i was wondering on pob you have fortify mastery but it reduces the max stacks of fortify making rampart not as useful as it could be. I couldnt find where or if we were going to get those -3 stacks back so i figured i would ask for some help.
Now what do I do ... I can kill t15 bosses when everything is up so thats nice. I guess I annoit my amulet then just farm for awhile till massive thread of hopes are for sale and maybe some prices go down.
"
oblobble wrote:
Nice build overall, but how do you sustain mana?
Been running into some issues with keeping it up.

You have to get mana leech on hit from some source . Normally this buld gets it from a massive thread of hope jewel that lets you grab a node that you wouldn't be able to get. You can also just annoit it or just get it on a item which is easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info