[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Using for league start looks good but i was wondering on pob you have fortify mastery but it reduces the max stacks of fortify making rampart not as useful as it could be. I couldnt find where or if we were going to get those -3 stacks back so i figured i would ask for some help.

i was going to ask same thing, also im confused about massive ring thread of hope which not able to get.
My #1 advice for everyone here is to get correct gems and all of them to 20, start with Vaal Reave.
Use Purity of Elements as well because this league there are so many rare monster effects that you have to have an immunity to every possible elemental and physical ailment, preferably to maim and hinder as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hi,

I'm a new player trying out this build and I was wondering how we get the fortify buff? Is it from dread banner? I don't think I ever have it active
"
Spasmy wrote:
Hi,

I'm a new player trying out this build and I was wondering how we get the fortify buff? Is it from dread banner? I don't think I ever have it active

You grab the Rampart node under the duelist start in the passive tree, then pick the passive Mastery "Melee Hits Fortify, -3 to maximum fortifications".
Last edited by Gwyn01 on Aug 22, 2022, 12:44:31 PM
I see we're using the Second Sight keystone which makes you permanently blind. Do we stack enough accuracy in the build that being blind doesn't matter or is there some strat for lowering the effect of the debuff?
"
Zhultas wrote:
"
Using for league start looks good but i was wondering on pob you have fortify mastery but it reduces the max stacks of fortify making rampart not as useful as it could be. I couldnt find where or if we were going to get those -3 stacks back so i figured i would ask for some help.

i was going to ask same thing, also im confused about massive ring thread of hope which not able to get.

The [Massive] size Thread of Hopes are only dropped by Uber Sirus.
"
Gwyn01 wrote:
I see we're using the Second Sight keystone which makes you permanently blind. Do we stack enough accuracy in the build that being blind doesn't matter or is there some strat for lowering the effect of the debuff?

The rings and amulets this league go up to +1100 accuracy which makes 1 ring enough to cap it without taking even accuracy nodes.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Gwyn01 wrote:

The rings and amulets this league go up to +1100 accuracy which makes 1 ring enough to cap it without taking even accuracy nodes.

With a t1 accuracy mod or is t2/t3 accuracy empowered by the lake enough?
So, is there any actual solution to mana, except losing 11 million dmg annointment?
"
Zypnex wrote:
So, is there any actual solution to mana, except losing 11 million dmg annointment?

Not sure what you mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info