CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

"
SeriyKardinal wrote:
Where is your official response to this problem?

+
up
up
Ohhh no response still.. So fuck us still? Ok got it
Well we should know for sure on the dx requirements. Card I ordered for my friend came in and he is installing it now. I'll post the results shortly.
Ok success.

Replacing the AMD HD 4800 on his windows 7 machine with a Nvidia GTX 560 allowed him to get into the game and it plays fine now.

So its the lack of dx 11 for sure thats causing this error.

Now we just need to know if they intend to fix it or will everyone with the error have to buy a newer card.

That is the only choice unless they decide to fix it.
guys is really sad but i recomend all make the same , i desinstall the game and go to another because GGG dont care ,simple that, and if he want to solve the problem or is tryng he already say something, but dont have any response about this "error" , and for the retardads talking about virtual machine, VM can use directx 11 dumbass!
GGG should announce they no longer support very old graphic card (e.g. Geforce 9800, which first release in 2008)

or make some other response.

But yet typical , some bug they just choose to not reply as a "response".
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 22, 2020, 1:19:22 AM

+
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info