CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

Constant crashes, regular lag spikes, and now we can't even start the game.

And the "Technical Support" isn't even answering one simple problem.
weekly check, still broken same problem continues. No fixes or respond from ggg.
Ill check back next week guys. Keep this thread alive, or buy a newer gpu... up to you.
Downloaded another update, no fix.
Still can't even get into the game. Exactly the same as it has been since first Heist download.

Curiously I note a handful of early names on this thread are marked "banned", including who started the thread. Is this a common thing when players get wound up?
"
Chitaracainz wrote:
Downloaded another update, no fix.
Still can't even get into the game. Exactly the same as it has been since first Heist download.

Curiously I note a handful of early names on this thread are marked "banned", including who started the thread. Is this a common thing when players get wound up?

Get a new GPU.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
up
UP GGG this is so sad UP fo relevant OP subject
Same problem here. PoE used to run just fine under Windows 7 prior to Heist update.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Same problem here. PoE used to run just fine under Windows 7 prior to Heist update.

Get a new hardware. If you have hardware higher than min. requirement that listed in steam/epic store front (Nividia 650), then attach dxdiag...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
looks like a dx problem, everyone needs newer gpus/video cards or quit poe.
does anyone know if i buy a gtx 580 it will work with poe?
GGG-Buy new hardware or you can't play our game now so basically forcing you to quit if you don't spend several hundreds of dollars to upgrade your shit to only play POE but don't have to for any other game.

Community that can't play-We just wont play then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info