CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

"
Br00ksy wrote:
"
ateam1122 wrote:
13 page of complaning and no GGG answer yet. what a dick move GGG. guess it is time to angry reddit post

The funny thing about what you just said is that they have admitted they pay attention to the Reddit more than their own forums on their own website. They read Reddit and listen to people on Reddit before they read their forums and listen to people on their forums. Hell they even release updates on Reddit before they release them on their own forums also.

dude they dont even give time to people,5 days before league kick out a part of players from game,is u going to make some mayor changes at less u have to say "hey people, u have 1 month to change ur graphic cards,direct 10 or less are useless on next league"but all they do is 5 days from start say nothing and fu** ur the game
i play last 5 years even on 20 fps ,but on corona mess is realy hard even to buy pc components in some places even if u have the money to buy it in 5 days like me

and btw ,all they do here is delete post on forum,they are realy realy ruining the game
Last edited by xxxxxxxthanosxxxxxxx on Sep 19, 2020, 12:23:11 PM
Where is your official response to this problem?
"
SeriyKardinal wrote:
Where is your official response to this problem?

There isn't one, they are responding to other issues on the forums though but not this one.
not 5 days guys this problem being going on since that re do patch 1 week ago, they said in game that one of the patches should fix problem but nope! still same thing. I just check once a day now since they have to look ito it with the number of players so low and some one with any average iq level will start asking whats going on.
Before that, I played all the leagues on my "potato" computer, but now I can't.
You,GGG , should warn in advance about such global changes! "This is simply disrespectful to their customers and players!
up
up
i guess, not gonna be fixed or addressed for a while, shame :(
there is a solution to this problem. try to run poe not on a virtual machine
"
pehyihq7 wrote:
there is a solution to this problem. try to run poe not on a virtual machine

No, there isn't! VMs are not limited to DirectX 10.1!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info