Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

"...if you're enjoying Harvest in its current form, be sure to take advantage of it... while you can! MWHAHAHAHAHA (laughs uncontrollably as it receeds into darkness)

P.S.: I loved harvest (the crafting AND the garden) and hope it comes back relevant still.
Last edited by UntoTheCruel on Aug 13, 2020, 9:43:42 AM
"
thoron_gil wrote:

But why are UElder und UAtziri necessary to call it a success for yourself? Are you playing SSF and need them for specific drops? I am not trying to crap on you but the mentioned bosses are very specific and very end-end-game in my opinion.

Just a personal challenge, nothing more. Usually my goals are 24challenges, finish atlas and kill all "big" bosses and enjoy league mechanics. But sadly I dont have enough free time to play these days. :)
"
WisestWolf wrote:
"at the top end of gameplay"

I'm really getting very sick of being constantly hampered in terms of what I am and am not allowed to do based on what somebody with 2000 mirrors can do with the same systems.

Yeah this.
YES!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

NO MORE HARVEST ALMOST ONE LEAGUE !
This is my first league and I'm loving harvest. I'd never have thought I'd still be playing this much, this hard, so late into a league. With diablo I've always wished their seasons were one month long.

I've had lots of time to "play" with some builds I've created on my own because of harvest crafting. I started off only wanting builds that had lots of uniques because they were easy to acquire and less rng. Then as I became more familiar with harvest mechanics I felt crafting was a bit more like a puzzle I could unravel. There was still rng on success but in most cases I couldn't backlevel progress. Oh these 3 remove/adds didn't work? Okay let's hit the maps! I've never done more research for any game i've played in the past, ever. I play this game with a set of notes on my second monitor for what I call our "active crafting projects". We're not even close to done and I doubt we will finish in the next 5 weeks everything we want.

I will definitely miss harvest when it goes. The gardening and seed management and clogging inventory and sneaky little devil seeds below lvl 76 can all go F themselves. But the deterministic crafting has a place in my heart. From these responses and what I've seen... I will have no love for crambling. Crafting that's just gambling. what a waste of an exalt to "smash" it into gear. ew, no.

I see youtube videos saying "never craft for yourself". whaaaa? so you guys are telling me your super fun old way of crafting is getting tons of resources then crambling them for hours then selling to other players your lucky drop/craft that's not for your build so you can buy your gear from some other lucky shmuck. THIS is the difficulty selector you want to protect? I'm not going to be overly dramatic and demand harvest stays or I go. But you better believe next league my build will be very orange. When my build falls off and next steps are crambling, well... maybe it IS a good thing harvest is out. PoE has created a total backlog of alternate gaming for me :P

Hope it doesn't.

Like my 7th league....I think

Def my least fav
Pretty much what he hinted at in that first video with ZiggyD.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
How can you keep crap, boring, no fun, set aside things like Alva and Ainhar and take away Harvest ?

what a joke of studio
"
Thornfrey wrote:
"
thoron_gil wrote:

But why are UElder und UAtziri necessary to call it a success for yourself? Are you playing SSF and need them for specific drops? I am not trying to crap on you but the mentioned bosses are very specific and very end-end-game in my opinion.

Just a personal challenge, nothing more. Usually my goals are 24challenges, finish atlas and kill all "big" bosses and enjoy league mechanics. But sadly I dont have enough free time to play these days. :)

That reasoning I can totally understand. Good luck with getting them killed in the next couple of weeks :)
Can you please stop bending over to streamer community wishes!? Harvest was way to op and shuld stay a experimental league with none of its functions applied to future leagues, its extremely unhealthy and takes away the feeling that you made something special when really putting time and currency into crafting. Its not like we need that op items in the game anyway, it shuld be extremely rare/trophy like to have mirror tier items.
4 meme jewels sold, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info