[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"

this body armor: %physical damage taken from hits as chaos damage.. is that a problem?

If you chaos resistance is more than 45%, then it’s not. Otherwise it is.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
This was harder than I expected, I did a bunch of temple, purchased temple from others, purchased base. Was probably around 50 recombinators used but finally managed to get all three into the same base, and it was the perfect base. Significant damage boost over my current gloves (no, I don't think it's worth 50ex, there's a similar enough for sale at 15ex and even less if you accept lower attack speed, just put there while I'm thinking what to do next)

I've checked into prefixes and there aren't really any must have prefixes for non-influenced bases, right? I can just craft life and move on with my merry life now. I would spam suffix keep harvest but they're expensive enough that I'm not really interested for just a bit more life and armour as a best result.

That said, is there any influenced slam I'm missing, with meta crafting? Or perhaps with a veiled chaos orb with suffixes can't be changed?

EDIT: Wait, I can use essence for the life, right?
EDIT2: Actually, no. I got hyped for a moment there.
Last edited by AdvancedWind on May 27, 2022, 4:03:43 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"

will these (chaos dmg and cold affixes) mess with the further crafting of this staff? or are they just nice bonuses?

According to the guide, we need the #phys to be the only prefix. Therefore you need to remove the cold and chaos damage mod.

I didn't read ahead properly and semi-bricked my craft without prefix left for Hits can't be evaded. Annuls were kind after that though and at least I didn't use 3ex craft first before realizing I made further crafting impossible.

Basically my first experience of crafting something that cost more than 1 ex, so could've lost more I guess. Thank you for writing the guide in such detail, made me gain important experience.

Really glad to ditch the unique staff as I really needed that attack speed. Now I can slowly work on replacing some accuracy gear and preparing for armor craft. Then rings and then alternate/awakened gems.

"
AdvancedWind wrote:
This was harder than I expected, I did a bunch of temple, purchased temple from others, purchased base. Was probably around 50 recombinators used but finally managed to get all three into the same base, and it was the perfect base. Significant damage boost over my current gloves (no, I don't think it's worth 50ex, there's a similar enough for sale at 15ex and even less if you accept lower attack speed, just put there while I'm thinking what to do next)

Those looks nice, probably asking a stupid question, but what are shock/chill sources in the build?
Last edited by MrCinos on May 28, 2022, 7:41:32 AM
"
AdvancedWind wrote:

I've checked into prefixes and there aren't really any must have prefixes for non-influenced bases, right? I can just craft life and move on with my merry life now. I would spam suffix keep harvest but they're expensive enough that I'm not really interested for just a bit more life and armour as a best result.

That said, is there any influenced slam I'm missing, with meta crafting? Or perhaps with a veiled chaos orb with suffixes can't be changed?

EDIT: Wait, I can use essence for the life, right?
EDIT2: Actually, no. I got hyped for a moment there.

Wow that glove’s suffix is insane.

For prefix you could get flat phys and life on it.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
MrCinos wrote:

Those looks nice, probably asking a stupid question, but what are shock/chill sources in the build?

Skitterbot.

And congrats on the weapon.
Hey! Came to re-roll into this build over the last week so I'm in the middle of the mid-end game 50x budget and looking at the 3.18 pob as well, trying to incorporate both, spent about 70ex~ (namely some bad decisions made it quite expensive...)

https://pastebin.com/S7J7EPcN (character also public on my profile)

I know I need more crit multiplier from jewels which will come with levels, is there anyway I could get more crit chance? I notice I'm not at 100% crit chance, my dps shows around 12mil if I try to copy the same config from the 3.18 one.

Are there any gaps you see that I could easily fix? My plan for now is levels for jewel sockets + begin crafting an end-game weapon / amulet in addition to life on gloves and my curse ring.

Also I'm not experiencing the one-shots or high bursts of damage, mapping is pretty smooth. I notice I have pretty low spell damage block, not sure why?

for bosses my process is

walk up close to boss > infernal cry > intimidating cry > spawn 3 totems > rallying cry > assassin's mark > flasks > slam (phase run right before slam hits), while also making sure enduring cry keeps me alive / endurance charges maxed.

Kinda semi-screwed up my 2nd craft again. After slamming hunter exalt I got too happy that I got t2 life t1 %life from the get-go and decided to go with the crafting on that base forgetting that I need attack crit chance as well. Or I can still salvage it via prefix cannot be changed and attack more common harvest craft after since I've only one suffix on the armour? Sorry for some really amateur questions, want to confirm this before screwing up even more, lol.
"
MrCinos wrote:

Kinda semi-screwed up my 2nd craft again. After slamming hunter exalt I got too happy that I got t2 life t1 %life from the get-go and decided to go with the crafting on that base forgetting that I need attack crit chance as well. Or I can still salvage it via prefix cannot be changed and attack more common harvest craft after since I've only one suffix on the armour? Sorry for some really amateur questions, want to confirm this before screwing up even more, lol.

Not the build creator but I did craft this chest, your prefixes are now set with the T1 life, T1 %life, and additional curse.

Craft on "Prefixes Cannot be changed" and reroll Attack to hit Attack crit, you have a chance to hit either T1 or T2 Attack crit which will lead into several scenarios.

1. You've hit T1 attack crit with open suffixes, craft res, done for now.

2. You've hit T1 attack crit with No open suffixes. if the suffixes are good, nice! If they are not good, You'd have to harvest craft "Reroll Suffixes, keeping prefixes" and hope to hit an open suffix in order to craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and retry rolling for T1 Attack + open suffix or res suffix.

3. You've hit T2 attack crit with open suffixes. Craft prefixes cannot be changed and try again to hit T1

4. You've hit T2 attack crit with NO open suffixes :( You'd have to save it by harvest craft "Reroll Suffixes, keeping prefixes" and hope to hit an open suffix in order to craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and retry rolling for T1 Attack.

Last edited by TheWatermelon on May 29, 2022, 12:49:06 PM
Thanks, Watermelon!

I wasn't thinking about "Reroll Suffixes, keeping prefixes" harvest option at all, so now I'll be more calm if I fail on the first try. After removing some life / armor nodes to get the offensive staff nodes on the left side at 94 I really feel the lack of HP right now.
Last edited by MrCinos on May 29, 2022, 1:31:14 PM

Just randomly dropped this amulet which I put on sale at first but then quickly realized it's actually a pretty decent upgrade compared to mine, just need to anoint it.

Is Warlord's Exalted Orb the best thing to use it on? Seems like all Warlord mods are pretty good for the build and minmax version also uses it - so I guess I'm answering my own answer in the process. But is it worth removing life craft and (try and) get two Warlord prefixes? If I get two Warlod prefixes will I be able to elevate both of them via dominance orb? If so then it'd probably be worth sacrifice prefix for crafted life here, right?

EDIT: I learnt that the orb adds only 1 mod so I guess everything I said is moot, lol. Just slam Warlord's Exalted Orb and pray for 1 good prefix, I'll still have life on the amulet.

EDIT2: And of course I got literally the worst prefix, the one I feared the most - Fire Damage Leeched as Energy Shield. Anything else would've been so much better. I guess I'm continuing to wear Crown of the Inward Eye to have some ES for a while.
Last edited by MrCinos on May 29, 2022, 2:49:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info