[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
AdvancedWind wrote:
"
MrCinos wrote:
Don't quite get why does phys reflect kill me with a 100+% phys to fire conversion, can somebody explain?

Also, got cluster jewels but feel really starved at lvl 90 for points - can't even get Cremator for now and had to remove 7th endurance charge along with mana reservation nodes temporarily. If anyone can help to optimize the points at this level I'd be grateful as I feel like I'm going to be stuck at 90 for a long time.

Now I'll probably start saving up for Enhance lvl 4 to include Determination in the build to reduce the number of deaths even for a bit. Though I'd probably need mana reservation nodes too. Well, maybe I'll slowly level from white/magic red maps for 1-2 level before I'll be able to afford the gem and/or better equip.

Yeah, that's why even at OP they said it would be best to transition at level 92 minimum. But I also ignored that and did around level 90 too LUL. It becomes a bit of preference of what you feel you can afford to lose. In my case I removed a bit of life and the max endurance charges, everything non boss did start dying to 1-2 hits so it wasn't a big deal for mapping. The only thing you absolutely can't remove are the threads of hope stuff, the cluster jewels and jewel slots. and the staff nodes, I think.
Yeah, I think I'm managing now. Solved my dying/leveling issue by running magic t16s, lol.

Still not sure why I was oneshotting myself from phys reflect though, but decidede to "ban" that mod forever now.
Last edited by MrCinos on May 25, 2022, 2:53:17 PM
"
MrCinos wrote:
Don't quite get why does phys reflect kill me with a 100+% phys to fire conversion, can somebody explain?

Also, got cluster jewels but feel really starved at lvl 90 for points - can't even get Cremator for now and had to remove 7th endurance charge along with mana reservation nodes temporarily. If anyone can help to optimize the points at this level I'd be grateful as I feel like I'm going to be stuck at 90 for a long time.

Now I'll probably start saving up for Enhance lvl 4 to include Determination in the build to reduce the number of deaths even for a bit. Though I'd probably need mana reservation nodes too. Well, maybe I'll slowly level from white/magic red maps for 1-2 level before I'll be able to afford the gem and/or better equip.

If you are using shockwave then 50% of shockwave damage is phys.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
bard2000 wrote:

But is it better or worse? (Sorry I am pretty bad at crafting)

If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter that much. So I wouldn't recommend reroll it further
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Im currently trying to do the early crit version but i feel like im really weak. Can anyone please bring out the mistakes in my current build?
https://pastebin.com/43VYJeEk
"
Im currently trying to do the early crit version but i feel like im really weak. Can anyone please bring out the mistakes in my current build?
https://pastebin.com/43VYJeEk

Pretty much the same issue as the guy asked in previous pages: low level, low accuracy, ignoring defense too much, etc. my reply to him should apply to you as well.

will these (chaos dmg and cold affixes) mess with the further crafting of this staff? or are they just nice bonuses?
Last edited by Sun_fisher on May 26, 2022, 2:32:06 PM
"

will these (chaos dmg and cold affixes) mess with the further crafting of this staff? or are they just nice bonuses?

cold and chaos damage are all prefixes.

According to the guide, we need the #phys to be the only prefix. Therefore you need to remove the cold and chaos damage mod.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"

cold and chaos damage are all prefixes.

According to the guide, we need the #phys to be the only prefix. Therefore you need to remove the cold and chaos damage mod.

okay what is preferable, attack speed or crit chance?

this body armor: %physical damage taken from hits as chaos damage.. is that a problem?
"
bard2000 wrote:
okay what is preferable, attack speed or crit chance?

They are equally good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info