[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Maniuu wrote:

Okay. Thanks! One more question - what about items? everything seems okay? something need change?

Remove the enchantment on weapon, because our skill damage relies on weapon’s base phys damage.

In your gear, first try getting hit chance to 100% and cap your resistance. Then get as much life as possible.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hey!
How do you reserve 5 abilities in 3.18 late build?
This is where I'm currently at with this build. (https://pastebin.com/fHXH4LTw) Been cruising t16s when I switched to crit, but not gonna lie the slow attack speed felt really satisfying. I bricked my fractured weapon I posted before but I managed to make a weapon that gave me a free precision.
Definitely feel the power creep with this build. I can only imagine how it would feel with hits can't be evaded so that it would free up all those accuracy passives and suffixes.
"
Xanatory wrote:
Hey!
How do you reserve 5 abilities in 3.18 late build?

if I remember correctly it’s blood and sand, determination, purity, ash.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
RestlessNomad wrote:
This is where I'm currently at with this build. (https://pastebin.com/fHXH4LTw) Been cruising t16s when I switched to crit, but not gonna lie the slow attack speed felt really satisfying. I bricked my fractured weapon I posted before but I managed to make a weapon that gave me a free precision.
Definitely feel the power creep with this build. I can only imagine how it would feel with hits can't be evaded so that it would free up all those accuracy passives and suffixes.

Nice weapon! Glad you are enjoying the build!

is the increased % life better than flat T1? should I keep or try again?
"
bard2000 wrote:

You can go ahead and use it
Don't quite get why does phys reflect kill me with a 100+% phys to fire conversion, can somebody explain?

Also, got cluster jewels but feel really starved at lvl 90 for points - can't even get Cremator for now and had to remove 7th endurance charge along with mana reservation nodes temporarily. If anyone can help to optimize the points at this level I'd be grateful as I feel like I'm going to be stuck at 90 for a long time.

Now I'll probably start saving up for Enhance lvl 4 to include Determination in the build to reduce the number of deaths even for a bit. Though I'd probably need mana reservation nodes too. Well, maybe I'll slowly level from white/magic red maps for 1-2 level before I'll be able to afford the gem and/or better equip.

Last edited by MrCinos on May 25, 2022, 11:32:02 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
bard2000 wrote:

You can go ahead and use it

But is it better or worse? (Sorry I am pretty bad at crafting)
"
MrCinos wrote:
Don't quite get why does phys reflect kill me with a 100+% phys to fire conversion, can somebody explain?

Also, got cluster jewels but feel really starved at lvl 90 for points - can't even get Cremator for now and had to remove 7th endurance charge along with mana reservation nodes temporarily. If anyone can help to optimize the points at this level I'd be grateful as I feel like I'm going to be stuck at 90 for a long time.

Now I'll probably start saving up for Enhance lvl 4 to include Determination in the build to reduce the number of deaths even for a bit. Though I'd probably need mana reservation nodes too. Well, maybe I'll slowly level from white/magic red maps for 1-2 level before I'll be able to afford the gem and/or better equip.

Yeah, that's why even at OP they said it would be best to transition at level 92 minimum. But I also ignored that and did around level 90 too LUL. It becomes a bit of preference of what you feel you can afford to lose. In my case I removed a bit of life and the max endurance charges, everything non boss did start dying to 1-2 hits so it wasn't a big deal for mapping. The only thing you absolutely can't remove are the threads of hope stuff, the cluster jewels and jewel slots. and the staff nodes, I think.
Last edited by AdvancedWind on May 25, 2022, 1:58:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info