[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
MrCinos wrote:

Got the mid budget 3-5 ex pieces aka gloves/rings and finally can have dual curse setup + a near perfect helmet with tectonic slam enchant. Because I have that es leech on the amulet, I feel like I'd never switch to that other warcry helmet now - don't want to lose ES, lol. I also decided to unspec from some of the offensive nodes as survivability was still a huge issue even with the new body armour when I was using more offensive nodes on the passive tree. But now I'm rocking 6366hp/410es and even got that 25% less damage 50% more hp on monsters keystone just to actually never die and finally have smooth experience. Got through the 94 to 95 deathless after doing that so maybe it's time to graduate from running blue/magic t16 maps, lol. EDIT: nevermind all that, fully swapped to the guide's POB, except I'm 1 level short of the one I use.

Now I probably need to change boots, gems (some awakened ones + enlighten setup) and also still thinking what should I do with the armour:

as it has one last suffix open, do I just exalt slam or what. Idk if saving up for augmenting it with physical for example is worth it as it's not an "ideal" chest due to t2 life.

Either way, after going through so many struggles (a lot more than on my only other high level character) I get more and more attached to the build/character. Really glad I decided to give this build a go.

Great to see your progress! Yeah you can follow the new POB I updated for early crit, that has lots of survivability.

Also, in dual curse setup, we will go with flammability + self cast assassin’s mark.

For the body armour, you can use Leo slam to add a new suffix.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Great to see your progress! Yeah you can follow the new POB I updated for early crit, that has lots of survivability.

Also, in dual curse setup, we will go with flammability + self cast assassin’s mark.

For the body armour, you can use Leo slam to add a new suffix.
I'll try assassin's mark when I change my ele weakness ring which is a bit too recent to upgrade next. I can't use AM if I have two curses on hit, right?

I did save up for Enlighten in the end, but had to do a few passive points distribution in order to fit determination/herald of ash/blood and sand and skitterbots. I kinda have to use skitterbots because of my current gloves. Idk how much is my crit chance thanks to their synergy with skitterbots, but without them my crit chance atm is pretty low - only 66.63%. Not sure what to do about it. For now I'll finally focus on getting awakened skill gems.
Last edited by MrCinos on Jun 1, 2022, 4:05:17 PM
Hey, I'm using your build and I like it. However, I am dying quite fast to tier 16 maps. So I am wanting to upgrade my gear. Now the latest PoB's only go until the early crit and I already upgraded my gear until there. So I was wondering what's the next best upgrade since I am hesitant to follow the 3.17 upgrade steps with the risk of it being outdated.
"
rockernaap wrote:
Hey, I'm using your build and I like it. However, I am dying quite fast to tier 16 maps. So I am wanting to upgrade my gear. Now the latest PoB's only go until the early crit and I already upgraded my gear until there. So I was wondering what's the next best upgrade since I am hesitant to follow the 3.17 upgrade steps with the risk of it being outdated.

I guess you can first make sure that your build is exactly following the updated POB. We shouldn’t die often in T16 maps unless there’s something missing.

as for next steps, getting awakened gems and crafting early end game weapon should be the priority.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
MrCinos wrote:
I'll try assassin's mark when I change my ele weakness ring which is a bit too recent to upgrade next. I can't use AM if I have two curses on hit, right?

I did save up for Enlighten in the end, but had to do a few passive points distribution in order to fit determination/herald of ash/blood and sand and skitterbots. I kinda have to use skitterbots because of my current gloves. Idk how much is my crit chance thanks to their synergy with skitterbots, but without them my crit chance atm is pretty low - only 66.63%. Not sure what to do about it. For now I'll finally focus on getting awakened skill gems.

Right, can’t use AM if you have two curse on hit.

For aura, you can replace herald of ash with herald of purity.
my damage feels incredibly low while leveling even with a good weapon and leveling gear, any suggestions?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
my damage feels incredibly low while leveling even with a good weapon and leveling gear, any suggestions?

You need to get a good weapon with high physical damage.

Also do not use leap slam as it will consume exerted attacks.
I think my item setup is pretty good but still lacking a lot on crit, damage, and survival. I know I'm missing a few life nodes, but any thoughts as to why I'm having trouble?

https://pastebin.com/ADRdYUiS
^ I have survivability issues in a not-very dangerous alch'd maps even with a better equip + running Determination + still having Juggernaut + 1 extra jewel slot (7 in total), went from 80% to 40% today sadly. I regretted unspeccing from Wellspring of Creation atlas keystone, now I've put it back as it really helps from sudden oneshots. Still have to play somewhat safe at all times though, maybe it was better pre-archnem mods in that regard. Well, to get to 96 I'm going back to blue maps regardless and I'm still having fun so while running those.

---
Last 2 days of progression:
- Leo slammed chest and got T1 8% phys reduction, got lucky for sure. Never upgrading from it now.
- Then bought for "cheap" (10ex) a really good ring, at least I'm not going to bother upgrading from it:

- Transitioned to Assassin's mark after finding a budget (~2ex) unset ring to replace a much better one that had to be replaced since it had another curse on hit
- After losing 40% of exp got demotivated and thought to craft the BiS belt for more HP, got really lucky and crafted this belt in under 15ex of expenses:

which gave me +300hp and some decent DPS, hopefully I'm not dying till 96 anymore.

I was thinking of stopping playing if I failed hard, but damn, guess PoE and the build still has me in clutches this league.

Last edited by MrCinos on Jun 3, 2022, 8:27:08 PM
i have a simple question, I booted up the league start pob but it doesnt really have any info about leveling, what order should I take my ascendancies in? TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info