[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
AdvancedWind wrote:
I was throwing around some stuff on PoB, and noticed that at least for sentinel league it might be worth going after incursion + essence for gloves. Just throwing in either

+48% to Fire Resistance
48 to 75 added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies

and

+48% to Lightning Resistance
50% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies

Gives, at least according to PoB if I'm not mesing up, a bit less damage compared to the spiked gloves. If you throwin the 17% attack speed, total damage display as higher against the 50ex PoB gloves. And it would be as "simple" as buying a few temple bases and throwing them at the combine gods. You need somewhat decent luck for this so I would assume it would be high end craft attempt.

If you manage to put them in a spiked gloves base, stuff starts getting silly. Even without it, there are a few eldritch mods that could be helpful, like %attack speed, spell suppression, leech,exerted attacks deal increased damage,fire penetration, list goes on. This would make it a bit cheper since you don't need influenced nor a specific base.

And all that said you're getting T1 resistances together with your damage mods. From that you'd only go to the min max gloves I think

Ah, that combine gear thing. Since I didn't play the league I don't know how the combine thing would affect the crafting.

But one thing for sure is we need the T1 attack block chance on glove so we can cap spell block in end-game gear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

I'm kinda stumped on how to fix this weapon. How would I be able to get flat added phys and hits cant be evaded?
Last edited by RestlessNomad on May 24, 2022, 12:13:47 AM
It seems like some of the listed PoB's have a very low unreserved mana level, such as 24 on the 3.14 final endgame tree. So far I have been using Sovereignty and the Mastery to increase the reservation efficiency to usable levels
How do you deal with manasustain? seems really low..
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
I was throwing around some stuff on PoB, and noticed that at least for sentinel league it might be worth going after incursion + essence for gloves. Just throwing in either

+48% to Fire Resistance
48 to 75 added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies

and

+48% to Lightning Resistance
50% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies

Gives, at least according to PoB if I'm not mesing up, a bit less damage compared to the spiked gloves. If you throwin the 17% attack speed, total damage display as higher against the 50ex PoB gloves. And it would be as "simple" as buying a few temple bases and throwing them at the combine gods. You need somewhat decent luck for this so I would assume it would be high end craft attempt.

If you manage to put them in a spiked gloves base, stuff starts getting silly. Even without it, there are a few eldritch mods that could be helpful, like %attack speed, spell suppression, leech,exerted attacks deal increased damage,fire penetration, list goes on. This would make it a bit cheper since you don't need influenced nor a specific base.

And all that said you're getting T1 resistances together with your damage mods. From that you'd only go to the min max gloves I think

Ah, that combine gear thing. Since I didn't play the league I don't know how the combine thing would affect the crafting.

But one thing for sure is we need the T1 attack block chance on glove so we can cap spell block in end-game gear.

Yeah, the final min maxed gloves is still better. And the recombinators are VERY GOOD at screwing your gear up, you need to beat the odds twice to get all mods on the same glove. But then they're all suffixes, so there's still some harvest reroll prefix shenanigans one could attempt, and with enough money you can use influenced bases for the process too. But at baseline level with just with these suffixes they're already pretty decent before minmaxed gloves.

Also, if anyone is gonna try this, actually, don't use the fire mod, use the ice + lightning instead,I got fooled assuming it would be better because "fire", but we also chill enemies too.
Last edited by AdvancedWind on May 24, 2022, 8:43:14 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Maniuu wrote:
https://pastebin.com/LbnwJThK

Im after transforming on crit version. And its reaally bad. Literally worse than non crit. Where i made mistake? What im lacking? Thanks for any advice

Seems like your hit chance is not capped, it will reduce your damage a lot.

Also, your current level is too low, as a result, there's only 3k+ life. Your flask setup is incorrect too.

I suggest first roll back to the non-crit build and use that build to level up to 93-94. Then convert to crit.

Okay. Thanks! One more question - what about items? everything seems okay? something need change?
"
RestlessNomad wrote:

I'm kinda stumped on how to fix this weapon. How would I be able to get flat added phys and hits cant be evaded?

There isn’t much you can do. if I were you I would simply try annulment orb.

It’s not a big deal if that fails, you can essence spam for some decent attack speed, then go with the rest.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
DoctorStrange wrote:
It seems like some of the listed PoB's have a very low unreserved mana level, such as 24 on the 3.14 final endgame tree. So far I have been using Sovereignty and the Mastery to increase the reservation efficiency to usable levels

once you have two -mana cost crafts on ring or amulet, 24 is more than enough.

"
bard2000 wrote:
How do you deal with manasustain? seems really low..

Before end game we use life/mana leech node. In end game we have two -mana cost crafts on ring/amulet.
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Yeah, the final min maxed gloves is still better. And the recombinators are VERY GOOD at screwing your gear up, you need to beat the odds twice to get all mods on the same glove. But then they're all suffixes, so there's still some harvest reroll prefix shenanigans one could attempt, and with enough money you can use influenced bases for the process too. But at baseline level with just with these suffixes they're already pretty decent before minmaxed gloves.

Also, if anyone is gonna try this, actually, don't use the fire mod, use the ice + lightning instead,I got fooled assuming it would be better because "fire", but we also chill enemies too.

Right we chill and shock enemies thanks to the skitterbot. I dropped that skill in the new POB for determination by the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info