[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

is it viable to replace molten shell with either steelskin or immortal call?
"
madness_stain wrote:
I still don’t understand where the 50% spell block comes from

attack = 0
spell = 0

x2 staff block:
spell = 6%
attack = 6%
Whirling barrier:
spell = 12%
attack = 12%
Staff dmg and block x2
spell = 12%
attack = 17%
Steelwood stance:
spell = 12%
attack = 25%
Weapon:
spell = 12%
attack = 50%
Gloves with elder influence
spell = 22% from overcap attack block
attack = 50%
Serpent stance:
spell = 32% if youve dealt a critical strinke recently

So, where is last 18%?

In the POB, you can go to calculation tab and you will see a breakdown of the blocks
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Trabuken wrote:
is it viable to replace molten shell with either steelskin or immortal call?

I don’t recommend dong that. Steel skin doesn’t scale as well as molten shell. Immortal call will drain all endurance charges which we rely on for AOE and survival.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hey there,

I am preparing for the staff craft (not the minmax version) and managed to get a T1 attack speed suffix on the staff using essences, the 2nd suffix is bad though.
Would you keep rerolling for e.g. attack speed and crit (only have 10 essences left) or is the T1 worth it already?

The staff in question:

Thanks! :)
Last edited by weerz3 on May 23, 2022, 2:27:28 AM
I'm having fun with the build, though I do get get instantly deleted whether it's t15 or t9 out of nowhere, so have to play pretty slow / tactically to minimize that. Took me 2 days to get over 88 slump, upgraded to mid-crit, minus cluster jewels. Those budget estimations are a bit off for that particular part at least.

Either way, slowly changing gems to have quality / alternative versions while preparing funds for cluster jewels. Pretty sure with the amount of times I'm dying I won't be above 90 at that point, so going to be hard adjusting passive points. As I also want to include Chaos res small cluster jewel with Antivenom for some ~40 chaos res until I'll be able to afford it on other items without sacrificing offense and other res much. I feel like from now on (3.18) you just have to max it with so much chaos damage all over the place.

Last league I reached end-game for the first time so still have no idea how some skills interact, but just to make sure, do support gems like Onslaught and Power Charge on Critical (when linked with warcry) work on warcries themselves or Tectonic Slam that's buffed by them? Does it work on every warcry?
Last edited by MrCinos on May 23, 2022, 10:20:28 AM
"
weerz3 wrote:
Hey there,

I am preparing for the staff craft (not the minmax version) and managed to get a T1 attack speed suffix on the staff using essences, the 2nd suffix is bad though.
Would you keep rerolling for e.g. attack speed and crit (only have 10 essences left) or is the T1 worth it already?

The staff in question:

Thanks! :)

It’s good enough, you can go ahead with the rest of the steps.
"
MrCinos wrote:
I'm having fun with the build, though I do get get instantly deleted whether it's t15 or t9 out of nowhere, so have to play pretty slow / tactically to minimize that. Took me 2 days to get over 88 slump, upgraded to mid-crit, minus cluster jewels. Those budget estimations are a bit off for that particular part at least.

Either way, slowly changing gems to have quality / alternative versions while preparing funds for cluster jewels. Pretty sure with the amount of times I'm dying I won't be above 90 at that point, so going to be hard adjusting passive points. As I also want to include Chaos res small cluster jewel with Antivenom for some ~40 chaos res until I'll be able to afford it on other items without sacrificing offense and other res much. I feel like from now on (3.18) you just have to max it with so much chaos damage all over the place.

Last league I reached end-game for the first time so still have no idea how some skills interact, but just to make sure, do support gems like Onslaught and Power Charge on Critical (when linked with warcry) work on warcries themselves or Tectonic Slam that's buffed by them? Does it work on every warcry?

I suggest taking a look at my updated POB prepared for 3.18 for insights about defense. Briefly speaking, the new POB has chaos resistance capped and leverage determination and armour stacking to improve survival significantly.

onslaught and power charge on crit are only there to support infernal cry. Infernal cry triggers combust during exerted attack, the gems are there to support that.
https://pastebin.com/LbnwJThK

Im after transforming on crit version. And its reaally bad. Literally worse than non crit. Where i made mistake? What im lacking? Thanks for any advice
I was throwing around some stuff on PoB, and noticed that at least for sentinel league it might be worth going after incursion + essence for gloves. Just throwing in either

+48% to Fire Resistance
48 to 75 added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies

and

+48% to Lightning Resistance
50% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies

Gives, at least according to PoB if I'm not mesing up, a bit less damage compared to the spiked gloves. If you throwin the 17% attack speed, total damage display as higher against the 50ex PoB gloves. And it would be as "simple" as buying a few temple bases and throwing them at the combine gods. You need somewhat decent luck for this so I would assume it would be high end craft attempt.

If you manage to put them in a spiked gloves base, stuff starts getting silly. Even without it, there are a few eldritch mods that could be helpful, like %attack speed, spell suppression, leech,exerted attacks deal increased damage,fire penetration, list goes on. This would make it a bit cheper since you don't need influenced nor a specific base.

And all that said you're getting T1 resistances together with your damage mods. From that you'd only go to the min max gloves I think

Last edited by AdvancedWind on May 23, 2022, 6:56:05 PM
"
Maniuu wrote:
https://pastebin.com/LbnwJThK

Im after transforming on crit version. And its reaally bad. Literally worse than non crit. Where i made mistake? What im lacking? Thanks for any advice

Seems like your hit chance is not capped, it will reduce your damage a lot.

Also, your current level is too low, as a result, there's only 3k+ life. Your flask setup is incorrect too.

I suggest first roll back to the non-crit build and use that build to level up to 93-94. Then convert to crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info