[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
DoctorStrange wrote:
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Btw, I see in the main post that there's an updated 3.18 pob with the new helmet but couldn't find it, can someone give me some help?

Just add it into the PoB yourself, the build doesnt change at all and we can easily deal with self damage without any adjustments. Enjoy the free damage!

There are some additional skill changes, including all 3 thoughts of change mentioned in the guide, and the change of aura skills etc.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hi Jenno

Used to love this build, but now I cant seem to get it to jive.. Its far from "one shot" as advertised.. :( Maybe 8 shot (on T16 map boss).

What am I doing wrong? would love to hear your input.

https://pastebin.com/Eq4vdSam
"
Hi Jenno

Used to love this build, but now I cant seem to get it to jive.. Its far from "one shot" as advertised.. :( Maybe 8 shot (on T16 map boss).

What am I doing wrong? would love to hear your input.

https://pastebin.com/Eq4vdSam

To one shot stuff, you have to pay for a subscription fee. Lol just kidding

There are two things.

First, depending on the budgets, you have different damage goals and you get to one shot different bosses at different budget. You are currently at early crit, one tapping low-tier map bosses shouldn’t be a problem for you. For early crit build, it’s completely normal to use some extra hits on T16 bosses. You will get to one tap them once you are near end-game gears. As reference, in my new 3.18 end game POB, I’m one tapping T16 conquerors and wave 20 simulacrum bosses.

Second, you probably need to check the Q&A one how to deal more damages to bosses, and maintain a good damage output given current gear. This is equally important.

In summary, it’s important to manage expectations and know that the build’s power scales with investment. On top of that, learn to play the build in a more optimal way will help improve the damage significantly and make the experience much more enjoyable.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 21, 2022, 5:25:05 PM
Sorry if I'm spamming this thread a bit. Just making sure this is right before I dump the 6ex that I'm still 2ex short of lol. I bought this fractured base for 30c and got this in a few attempts. I still would rather have gotten the T1 attack speed I rolled earlier but this should be a good one for the crafted weapon, right?

Also, I've been doing a lot of harvest to try and get the flammability ring but seems basically impossible to hit 1 30%+ res, 40+ life and 32% curse, is there a better way than harvest? I even tried to smush a couple with the recombinators and they're very good at deleting one of the mods I want
Last edited by AdvancedWind on May 21, 2022, 5:36:01 PM
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Sorry if I'm spamming this thread a bit. Just making sure this is right before I dump the 6ex that I'm still 2ex short of lol. I bought this fractured base for 30c and got this in a few attempts. I still would rather have gotten the T1 attack speed I rolled earlier but this should be a good one for the crafted weapon, right?

Also, I've been doing a lot of harvest to try and get the flammability ring but seems basically impossible to hit 1 30%+ res, 40+ life and 32% curse, is there a better way than harvest? I even tried to smush a couple with the recombinators and they're very good at deleting one of the mods I want

If I were you I'd use essence to get a T1/T2/T3 attack speed mod. Then multi-craft + %phys + hits can't be evaded.

Regarding the flammability ring, crit multi + 32% flammability is all we care about for now. Now that we are self-casting assassin's mark, you can use the other ring to get resistance.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
There are some additional skill changes, including all 3 thoughts of change mentioned in the guide, and the change of aura skills etc.

Hey thanks, I didn't notice you updated it. Thanks for your responsiveness and hard work!

So, I am having some survival issues and playstyle issues and I am wondering if you have any tips on improving the flow of checking my warcries and attacking.

I am trying to use Seismic Cry, and Battlemage's Cry with Flammability for another Exert, and put lvl1 Wave of Conviction on CWDT for a cheap exposure. This all works because of of Echoes of Creation. I am also trying the new jewel Escape Velocity to allocate points around Glancing Blow and saving 5 points at the cost of a jewel slot.
Last edited by DoctorStrange on May 22, 2022, 4:52:45 AM

Managed to get this after a few deafening essences, should I just craft hits can't be evaded and call it done?

The league has been tough due to the archnemesis mods, but i'm pushing through. Thank you for the guide!
Last edited by Nitsujin on May 22, 2022, 5:50:47 AM
"
DoctorStrange wrote:

Hey thanks, I didn't notice you updated it. Thanks for your responsiveness and hard work!

So, I am having some survival issues and playstyle issues and I am wondering if you have any tips on improving the flow of checking my warcries and attacking.

I am trying to use Seismic Cry, and Battlemage's Cry with Flammability for another Exert, and put lvl1 Wave of Conviction on CWDT for a cheap exposure. This all works because of of Echoes of Creation. I am also trying the new jewel Escape Velocity to allocate points around Glancing Blow and saving 5 points at the cost of a jewel slot.

Regarding survival, it’s important to use determination together with the new helmet. In addition, I also start to use several other mechanisms to stack armours. The details are in the new POB, I found the survivalbility increased dramatically.

I also tried fitting seismic cry and battle mage cry into the build but found their benefit not worthy of the cost, especially considering its impact on survival and quality of life. I suggest dropping them and focus on the 3 warcries that we use in the build.

The new escape jewel sounds interesting, let me take a further look at that. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 22, 2022, 11:32:36 AM
"
Nitsujin wrote:

Managed to get this after a few deafening essences, should I just craft hits can't be evaded and call it done?

The league has been tough due to the archnemesis mods, but i'm pushing through. Thank you for the guide!

Yeah that’s a pretty good weapon to use before transitioning to the final weapon. you can Leo slam it after crafting hits can’t be evaded.
I still don’t understand where the 50% spell block comes from

attack = 0
spell = 0

x2 staff block:
spell = 6%
attack = 6%
Whirling barrier:
spell = 12%
attack = 12%
Staff dmg and block x2
spell = 12%
attack = 17%