[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

So, I have been playing with the exert helmet and it seems like the self dmg is pretty much ignorable with out build. No need for petrified blood or anything. So my question is, should I replace enduring cry with another warcry? (i was thinking seismic) TO buff it further beyond the 3 warcries we are using atm. Enduring afaik doesnt actually exert anything so it wont do much for us dmg wise
"
GwI_Soul wrote:
Hey someone here can help me out pls ?

iam currently playing this build in 3.18
https://pastebin.com/uZWXJGKy

but the dmg numbers arnt nearly the same like his 15ex version of the build as following
https://pastebin.com/iFeQu3DQ

Iknow i miss some quality / alternate / awa gems and jewels but even with that the dmg diffrence is 4-5 million

and i just have no clue why even after 2 hours of looking into it

Hi, if you still haven't figured out let me know. sorry for the late reply.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
I started getting somewhat stonewalled by T14 maps and bosses on the budget starter set, at least if there's literally anything meaningful on the map modwise. Seems like I need to move to critical now to be able to do early endgame stuff, what are the most important stuff I need to get to transition? I assume thread of hope is number 1 priority, then the weapon, then everything but armour (simply because armor is too expensive atm), then armor. Would that make sense? At which point in this transition should I change the passive tree? Then I guess it's just a matter of getting a couple lucky exalt drops heh

I would suggest transitioning to early crit build when you've gathered the thread of hope and the weapon. Those items will become cheaper as the league progresses.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Dapop wrote:
So, I have been playing with the exert helmet and it seems like the self dmg is pretty much ignorable with out build. No need for petrified blood or anything. So my question is, should I replace enduring cry with another warcry? (i was thinking seismic) TO buff it further beyond the 3 warcries we are using atm. Enduring afaik doesnt actually exert anything so it wont do much for us dmg wise

I also briefly tested the helmet and it feels pretty awesome, especially when the damage counts as hit (therefore can be mitigated by armour and charges).

for the most amount of damage and AOE, you can exert 4 warcries (infernal, intimidating, seismic, rallying).

But I would still insist the usage of enduring cry for defense purpose. Maybe you could put it on the second key binding and only use it when your life drops below half.

Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 19, 2022, 7:46:13 AM
Deleted.
Last edited by seikikoo on May 19, 2022, 4:02:10 AM
Btw, I see in the main post that there's an updated 3.18 pob with the new helmet but couldn't find it, can someone give me some help?
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Btw, I see in the main post that there's an updated 3.18 pob with the new helmet but couldn't find it, can someone give me some help?

it's the new warcry helmet: echoes of creation.

here's the trade link for sentinel. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/k4GlOZjI5
Oh, thanks, but I meant a new pob haha. Sorry for the confusion. I imported the ones on the thread but didn't seem to be using the helm, but maybe I screwed up somewhere
"
AdvancedWind wrote:

Just add it into the PoB yourself, the build doesnt change at all and we can easily deal with self damage without any adjustments. Enjoy the free damage!
Last edited by DoctorStrange on May 21, 2022, 3:09:51 AM
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Oh, thanks, but I meant a new pob haha. Sorry for the confusion. I imported the ones on the thread but didn't seem to be using the helm, but maybe I screwed up somewhere

I just double checked the link, it is working correctly with the new helmet.

remember to use the one in the POB section under "3.18 Minmaxed End-game version "

Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 21, 2022, 7:30:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info