[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
TheDarkTriad wrote:
In this build we have 100% fire damage conversation from Ngamahu+Infernal cry (comburst)?

Tectonic slam = 60% phys -> fire
Ngamahu = 50% phys -> fire

right?
"
madness_stain wrote:
"
TheDarkTriad wrote:
In this build we have 100% fire damage conversation from Ngamahu+Infernal cry (comburst)?

Tectonic slam = 60% phys -> fire
Ngamahu = 50% phys -> fire

right?

Right.
I'm quite new for slam skills xD. Didn't notice

Tnx for response
Good luck on everyone attempting this for league start. Sentinel arch nem mods are scary!
@Jenno

You gonna update this for 3.18?
Hey I saw the new FFF ascendancy node for Marauder:

Indomitable Resolve:
Deal 10% less damage
Take 25% less damage

How does this compare with Warbringer?
Is the increase in defensiveness worth the damage tradeoff in comparison, considering just how much damage warbringer adds?
"
@Jenno

You gonna update this for 3.18?

I won’t be able to play the new league much due to some changes in real life, but I will try my best answering anyone’s question and update the guide as much as I can.

I won’t bump the version number though because the gears I listed in gear section are from 2 leagues ago.

I also added a 3.18 update section recently, you can check it out
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 14, 2022, 9:39:55 AM
"
Cyander wrote:
Hey I saw the new FFF ascendancy node for Marauder:

Indomitable Resolve:
Deal 10% less damage
Take 25% less damage

How does this compare with Warbringer?
Is the increase in defensiveness worth the damage tradeoff in comparison, considering just how much damage warbringer adds?

It may be a valid choice for people that really want to improve defense of the build.

From my past experience, once defense reaches certain threshold, improving offense often leads to better survivability than improving defense.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Added 3.18 thoughts
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 14, 2022, 11:42:07 AM
Hey someone here can help me out pls ?

iam currently playing this build in 3.18
https://pastebin.com/uZWXJGKy

but the dmg numbers arnt nearly the same like his 15ex version of the build as following
https://pastebin.com/iFeQu3DQ

Iknow i miss some quality / alternate / awa gems and jewels but even with that the dmg diffrence is 4-5 million

and i just have no clue why even after 2 hours of looking into it
I started getting somewhat stonewalled by T14 maps and bosses on the budget starter set, at least if there's literally anything meaningful on the map modwise. Seems like I need to move to critical now to be able to do early endgame stuff, what are the most important stuff I need to get to transition? I assume thread of hope is number 1 priority, then the weapon, then everything but armour (simply because armor is too expensive atm), then armor. Would that make sense? At which point in this transition should I change the passive tree? Then I guess it's just a matter of getting a couple lucky exalt drops heh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info