[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
InvictusRage wrote:
Have you explicitly tested your phase run approach? If you still have the run buff after the slam hits, then your slam should not have benefited from the damage buff, because the run buff and the damage buff are different and you only get the damage buff after you lose the run buff.

Yeah I tested in game. you can easily test this too, move your cursor to the slam skill and notice how the damage changed when you are in the run buff
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 10, 2022, 8:36:18 AM
"
Destroptic wrote:
Hey I'm gonna be league starting this for 3.18 was curious if the new Helmet from Lightee is gonna be worth buying and whether adding battlemages cry as well for the extra %more damage would be worth it?

That helmet is definitely a good choice, but only when we build some good mechanics to mitigate its negative effect.

battlemage cry isn’t necessary, we only want to use warcries that are useful to us.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Man, I don't usually write anything in forum, but wow. This build is unexpectedly good. It's a bit pricy (not 4ex investment when cluster jewels are really expensive f.e.). But from almost random items I got to clear t16 with ease. Thank you for the build
Yeah the price definitely fluctuate. The 4ex build isn’t using cluster jewel, but I get the point ;)
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 10, 2022, 8:35:52 AM
Cant wait to league start with this!

It's gona be great to be tanky and once again go back too good ol' slams!

I was thinking going Juggernaut Ground slam, but this build is already so detailed with multipile steps so ill just go this build instead.

Hopefully it will be able to do 38 challenges the coming league :)
EDIT: nvm.
Last edited by MrCinos on May 13, 2022, 9:22:27 AM
I'm thinking of doing delve this league and I was wondering if this build would be good for it? I don't personally know much about delve and the one time I tried this build it felt really squishy.
Any updates/changes for Sentinel?
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
Any updates/changes for Sentinel?

I believe 3.17 is really up to date because of no balance changes were done
In this build we have 100% fire damage conversation from Ngamahu+Infernal cry (comburst)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info