[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
that new helmet huh?

Yes yes!!!!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Deltidsninja wrote:
The new helmet looks very tempting, perfect for this build, yeah?

Yeah I’m super excited to see that item introduced
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Yeah I’m super excited to see that item introduced

Should probably be around 30% more total damage with 3 warcries from the looks of it right?

Would it even be possible to fit in more warcries?

Anyway, I think I've found my leaguestarter with this one, really nice comprehensive guide!

what is your take on the impact the helmet will deliver? How much of a buff are we talking about?
"
what is your take on the impact the helmet will deliver? How much of a buff are we talking about?

From an initial look, We will exert 3 warcries which means 33% more damage, it also saves us the need for second wind support.

The helmet does have its own downside, but the downside shouldn’t be a problem due to our high endurance charges and life regen.

But still, I need to compare the helmet with crown of inward eye more thoroughly.

Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 7, 2022, 7:45:51 AM
THIS...IS...THE...LEAGUE!
I'm trying to work through how this build works in preparation for league start; I love tectonic slam but haven't played it in a year or more.

How are we getting fortify?

We're not really generating frenzy charges for bosses without adds, right?

What's our survivability and sustain like before endgame? PoB on early crit build has 500 life regen/sec and no reliable source of leech outside of totems, which I assume we're not usually putting out for anything but bosses and in case probably stuff dies before totems hit it very much. That seems pretty bad for sustain. Are there defensive mechanics I'm not tracking besides endurance charges, armor, and fortify? 5.4k life feels really low to me for melee.

EDIT: ahhh, there's also block I guess.

The point of Tukohama and Panopticon is just the effect of the ancestor totem buffs, right? I guess I have not been tracking how significant that could be.

Thanks so much for the build; my attempts at tectonic slam previously were definitely not effectively leveraging all the possible mechanics.
Last edited by InvictusRage on May 7, 2022, 8:38:29 PM
"
InvictusRage wrote:
I'm trying to work through how this build works in preparation for league start; I love tectonic slam but haven't played it in a year or more.

How are we getting fortify?

We're not really generating frenzy charges for bosses without adds, right?

What's our survivability and sustain like before endgame? PoB on early crit build has 500 life regen/sec and no reliable source of leech outside of totems, which I assume we're not usually putting out for anything but bosses and in case probably stuff dies before totems hit it very much. That seems pretty bad for sustain. Are there defensive mechanics I'm not tracking besides endurance charges, armor, and fortify? 5.4k life feels really low to me for melee.

EDIT: ahhh, there's also block I guess.

The point of Tukohama and Panopticon is just the effect of the ancestor totem buffs, right? I guess I have not been tracking how significant that could be.

Thanks so much for the build; my attempts at tectonic slam previously were definitely not effectively leveraging all the possible mechanics.

In early game we use fortify gem, then switch to overlord cluster node to get fortify.

We have 1 frenzy charges all the time because of skill tree, in mapping we have ways to generate charges because of chance to gain frenzy charge on kill. In 1 V 1 boss fight, we won’t generate frenzy charge.

Our survivabulity starts getting pretty decent after early crit gear. Our leech source is pretty reliable because of the life leech/ mana leech node. (#% of attack damage leeched as life/mana). you can take a look at the calculation tab to see the source of many defense.

Tukohama and Panopticon will buff player when totem is active.
Have you explicitly tested your phase run approach? If you still have the run buff after the slam hits, then your slam should not have benefited from the damage buff, because the run buff and the damage buff are different and you only get the damage buff after you lose the run buff.
Last edited by InvictusRage on May 9, 2022, 5:42:06 PM
Hey I'm gonna be league starting this for 3.18 was curious if the new Helmet from Lightee is gonna be worth buying and whether adding battlemages cry as well for the extra %more damage would be worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info