[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi again,
I made it to 99 and was thinking about to spend my last skill point on next level since the PoB only goes to 99. I was thinking about picking up the +50 life from Life Mastery. What would you suggest? Thanks again in advance - this was my first time reaching endgame and it was a ton of fun.
"
Dylmystro wrote:
Hi again,
I made it to 99 and was thinking about to spend my last skill point on next level since the PoB only goes to 99. I was thinking about picking up the +50 life from Life Mastery. What would you suggest? Thanks again in advance - this was my first time reaching endgame and it was a ton of fun.

Hi, congrats on making such good progress. You can refer to my past league character "Jennosc" for the skill tree, I leveled that up to 100.

It's available in my character profile.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
will the min max version be able to one shot end game bosses? Like in past leagues (before 3.15)
"
will the min max version be able to one shot end game bosses? Like in past leagues (before 3.15)

I just hit Lv 100 with this build with min-maxed gear and can confirm that I have literally one shot bosses such as Veritania, Drox, and even the Elder (into his second phase, and then 100 to 0 after he was vulnerable again). Some bosses will be immune during phase changes, while others can be killed on phase 1. Drox, for example, died before he hit his second phase. To go for the actual one shot, make sure you stack your buffs and debuffs before the hit (as mentioned in the damage section of the guide).

Some pinnacle bosses are a lot beefier and can tank a bit more than one hit (at least with my gear) but they still go down quite quickly to the point of barely having to deal with their mechanics.
Last edited by Dylmystro on Apr 11, 2022, 9:47:07 AM
Jenno, do you plan on league starting this in 3.18?
"
Jenno, do you plan on league starting this in 3.18?

depending on whether there's enough exciting build-related content GGG introduce or change in 3.18.

So far in 3.17, the forbidden flesh/flame jewel looks pretty cool. But other than that, the build is the same.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Apr 12, 2022, 9:20:00 AM
Hi!
Thanks for the guide, loving mapping with this build.
I just couldn't understand how do we generate Frenzy Charge?
We use the TideBreaker for Endurance, but what about Frenzy?

Thanks
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for the guide, loving mapping with this build.
I just couldn't understand how do we generate Frenzy Charge?
We use the TideBreaker for Endurance, but what about Frenzy?

Thanks

Hi, it's from our passive node - the disciple of the slaughter
that new helmet huh?
The new helmet looks very tempting, perfect for this build, yeah?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info