[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Tsukareteru wrote:
Question about the minmaxed end game boots: If on the reforge crit you fill prefix, are the boots bricked?

not bricked, you can reforge keep suffix to get empty prefix. Then suffix cannot be changed and reforge crit again.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hi Jenno

Took a look at past league, and your character is listed with only 9.8m DPS.. Is this correct?

https://poe.ninja/scourge/builds/char/JennoJoyce/Jennosc?i=0&search=class%3DChieftain%26skill%3DTectonic-Slam
"
Hi Jenno

Took a look at past league, and your character is listed with only 9.8m DPS.. Is this correct?

https://poe.ninja/scourge/builds/char/JennoJoyce/Jennosc?i=0&search=class%3DChieftain%26skill%3DTectonic-Slam

the gear is right, but poeninja doesn't calculate the damage correctly

Not just for this build, for almost all builds :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Apr 7, 2022, 8:25:39 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Hi Jenno

the gear is right, but poeninja doesn't calculate the damage correctly

Not just for this build, for almost all builds :)

Oh.. So what is your damage really in that build?
"

Oh.. So what is your damage really in that build?

that was the minmaxed end-game gear you saw in the build guide right? the damage is already in the POB section.
So I was trying some reflect maps after obtaining level 5 awakened elemental damage with attacks support, and I was still dying to reflects. After looking at the PoB a bit, it seems like because infernal cry is not linked to awakened elemental damage with attacks, the combust triggered from tectonic slam exerted by infernal cry was still being reflected and killing me.

If this is indeed the case, should I just not use infernal cry on reflect maps? And could you perhaps add this detail to the guide somewhere for future reference?
"
Tsukareteru wrote:
So I was trying some reflect maps after obtaining level 5 awakened elemental damage with attacks support, and I was still dying to reflects. After looking at the PoB a bit, it seems like because infernal cry is not linked to awakened elemental damage with attacks, the combust triggered from tectonic slam exerted by infernal cry was still being reflected and killing me.

If this is indeed the case, should I just not use infernal cry on reflect maps? And could you perhaps add this detail to the guide somewhere for future reference?

It is there in the Q&A, about dealing with reflect damage
Ah ok I see, seems I just can't read lol. Thanks for the writeup btw, been having a blast with the build!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Tsukareteru wrote:

It is there in the Q&A, about dealing with reflect damage

Ah ok I see, seems I just can't read lol. Thanks for the writeup btw, been having a blast with the build!
No problem! glad you like it.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Apr 9, 2022, 7:42:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info