[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Is HC viable?
"
Is HC viable?

I would only recommend HC if you are good with the game and familiar with this playstyle.

I only play softcore and I can usually level up this character deathless till around lvl95 without being ultra careful with mods.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Is HC viable?

I would only recommend HC if you are good with the game and familiar with this playstyle.

I only play softcore and I can usually level up this character deathless till around lvl95 without being ultra careful with mods.

I usually play with melee characters so I believe it's viable for me. In Ultimatum league I played with the famous tectonic slam + deceased Seismic Cry and the experience was incredible, I hope to have the opportunity to feel something close to that. Tyty!
Last edited by Fyzico on Mar 25, 2022, 7:18:47 AM
@Jenno: Thx for advice. Respeced Tree to early crit without changing gear. Works fine. Could hardly play last two weeks due limited time but made a fee maps today and I am close to 91 now, 92 shouldn't be a prob now.
Hi,
Dunno if you have the possibility to check POB any more JennoJoyce, but I'm a bit confused why my damage is so much lower than your POB early end game build. I thought it was jewels since mine are not very good yet. But it still seems like you almost double my damage. Have I missed something important?

For context, I've transitioned into the early end game build. Would really appreciate if you could take a look.

https://pastebin.com/Tjypd5WN
Hi, I've been playing the build all season and love it! The crafting guides were extremely helpful as well.

I do have one question: under the min-maxed budget, I saw that shockwave support is replaced with awakened fire penetration support. Do you use the fire pen everywhere, or do you switch between it and shockwave depending on what you're fighting?

Thanks!
"
Deltidsninja wrote:
Hi,
Dunno if you have the possibility to check POB any more JennoJoyce, but I'm a bit confused why my damage is so much lower than your POB early end game build. I thought it was jewels since mine are not very good yet. But it still seems like you almost double my damage. Have I missed something important?

For context, I've transitioned into the early end game build. Would really appreciate if you could take a look.

https://pastebin.com/Tjypd5WN

Hi I took a look at the POB and noticed your crit chance is a bit low. I would really recommend getting a bottled faith, then get some extra crit chance on body armor. Whenever possible, get a good end-game weapon with crit chance too.

Also, about your skill setup, shockwave's damage is separate from tectonic slam, so your tectonic slam damage number is basically a five link. I would recommend going for awakened fire penetration.

one minor suggestion: current diamond flask and quicksilver flask both have %increased armor mod, but they don't work together.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Dylmystro wrote:
Hi, I've been playing the build all season and love it! The crafting guides were extremely helpful as well.

I do have one question: under the min-maxed budget, I saw that shockwave support is replaced with awakened fire penetration support. Do you use the fire pen everywhere, or do you switch between it and shockwave depending on what you're fighting?

Thanks!

In minmaxed game, we always use awakened fire penetration because shockwave's damage isn't very scalable. And our main skill only gets 5-link damage because of shockwave.
Got it, thanks!
Question about the minmaxed end game boots: If on the reforge crit you fill prefix, are the boots bricked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info