[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Jenno, have you looked into swapping in the new Forbidden Flesh/Flame Jewels with War Bringer? I tried that on the mid-crit tree (my current setup, approximately), and got roughly another 2M Tectonic Slam dps. Maybe with BIS multi jewels (40+ per jewel) it would be worse?

Also, RE: glove exposure - I have to wonder if that trade-off is worth it with the right cluster, when you can instead get Fire conversion (more Shockwave damage, since right now it is 50/50 fire/phys) or %inc damage with exerted attacks (basically exert gloves with no CD downside). I lucked into an insane regal on my burning damage cluster (Master of Fire, Cremator), and the only thing I could see as potentially being better would be a crit cluster.

Unless I am missing some other use on the passive tree... Maybe Inevitable Judgment or Magmatic Strikes?

One last note - Berserk? Chainbreaker?
Last edited by DankMuffins on Feb 18, 2022, 11:37:12 AM
How do you allocate Panopticon with a Very large radius thread of hope jewel?
"
DankMuffins wrote:
Jenno, have you looked into swapping in the new Forbidden Flesh/Flame Jewels with War Bringer? I tried that on the mid-crit tree (my current setup, approximately), and got roughly another 2M Tectonic Slam dps. Maybe with BIS multi jewels (40+ per jewel) it would be worse?

Also, RE: glove exposure - I have to wonder if that trade-off is worth it with the right cluster, when you can instead get Fire conversion (more Shockwave damage, since right now it is 50/50 fire/phys) or %inc damage with exerted attacks (basically exert gloves with no CD downside). I lucked into an insane regal on my burning damage cluster (Master of Fire, Cremator), and the only thing I could see as potentially being better would be a crit cluster.

Unless I am missing some other use on the passive tree... Maybe Inevitable Judgment or Magmatic Strikes?

One last note - Berserk? Chainbreaker?

Hi, as the 3.17 adjustment section suggests, having war bringer can be a good option. Especially considering the fact that we use lots of warcries and therefore can sustain rage during fight

The exposure glove is only an alternative before getting the cluster jewel, in endgame, a cluster jewel is still needed.

As long as we can sustain rage with war bringer, there’s no need for Beserk or chianbreaker
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
ChainWC wrote:
How do you allocate Panopticon with a Very large radius thread of hope jewel?

Panopticon is anointed on amulet
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Hi, as the 3.17 adjustment section suggests, having war bringer can be a good option. Especially considering the fact that we use lots of warcries and therefore can sustain rage during fight

The exposure glove is only an alternative before getting the cluster jewel, in endgame, a cluster jewel is still needed.

As long as we can sustain rage with war bringer, there’s no need for Beserk or chianbreaker

Yep missed the 3.17 adjustments, good stuff.

I see the Elder glove for the super-end game setup - this is due to requirements of getting block, right?

No need for Berserk/Chainbreaker, sure - but wondering about value added from timeless nodes as well as the extra defenses/damage Berserk provides. I am thinking specifically in a bossing context, since that is my intended focus with this build (building towards Maven Conq rotations).
Hi, just a question i got a megalomaniac with master of fire and overlord.

Can it be a good alternative to clusters ?
"
DankMuffins wrote:

Yep missed the 3.17 adjustments, good stuff.

I see the Elder glove for the super-end game setup - this is due to requirements of getting block, right?

No need for Berserk/Chainbreaker, sure - but wondering about value added from timeless nodes as well as the extra defenses/damage Berserk provides. I am thinking specifically in a bossing context, since that is my intended focus with this build (building towards Maven Conq rotations).

Yes the elder glove is for the block mod. Warlord influence has block too but the weight on elder glove is much better.

Regarding war bringer + chainbreaker + berserk combination, I have not tested them, but it is definitely an interesting idea. My only concern is whether we are able to sustain rage during boss fight. If we can, then it's definitely worth taking.
"
guedojulie wrote:
Hi, just a question i got a megalomaniac with master of fire and overlord.

Can it be a good alternative to clusters ?

Before end-game megalomaniac can be a good alternative. But we still need cluster jewel in end-game.

Because another important benefit of cluster jewel is easy access to jewel slots, which we use to scale damage & life later.
About to start crafting the weapon now but I'm unfamiliar with fracturing generally.

From my understanding, since the guide says to use fracture harvestcraft until the mod is fractured, if the fracture fails you can use the craft again to fracture a different mod? Or is the fractured mod removed somehow first then continue crafting?

That aside, assuming that you can just use the craft again, since fracture 1/3 is roughly 12ex right now, the cost of method 1 is as follows:

Fracture until Merciless is fractured for 3x 12ex = 36ex

T4 Hillock for 1ex

Essence spam with contempt until you hit T1/2 Attack speed with on average 50 tries (according to CraftofExile) 2x 50x 4c = 400c assuming you fail the annul at least once

Craft from bench = 6ex

Total for harvest craft = 43ex 400c or 46ex 40c if 1ex = 120c

The cost of the beastcrafting method on the other hand is:

Skipping the cost of imprinting and annulling for Merciless because I very fortunately hit Merciless by itself quickly with alts

Craft "Prefix cannot be changed" for 2ex

Imprint and Reforge Phys for T1/2 flat phys for 0.4ex per try. This takes 31 tries on average (using the augment phys option on CraftofExile to get an estimate) for 31x 0.4ex = 12.4ex or 24.8ex if you fail the annul

Multicraft metamods for 6ex and use reforge speed for attack speed. If you fail, lock prefixes and scour for 2ex. Takes 4 tries on average to get T2 attack speed. Cost is 3x 8ex + 6ex = 30ex (3 failed attempts and 1 success)

Benchcraft for 6ex

Total cost for beastcrafting method = 50.4ex - 62.8ex if you fail the annul once

From the looks of it, Harvest seems to be the way to go for now. Is this correct?
"
Fallman2 wrote:
About to start crafting the weapon now but I'm unfamiliar with fracturing generally.

From my understanding, since the guide says to use fracture harvestcraft until the mod is fractured, if the fracture fails you can use the craft again to fracture a different mod? Or is the fractured mod removed somehow first then continue crafting?

That aside, assuming that you can just use the craft again, since fracture 1/3 is roughly 12ex right now, the cost of method 1 is as follows:

Fracture until Merciless is fractured for 3x 12ex = 36ex

T4 Hillock for 1ex

Essence spam with contempt until you hit T1/2 Attack speed with on average 50 tries (according to CraftofExile) 2x 50x 4c = 400c assuming you fail the annul at least once

Craft from bench = 6ex

Total for harvest craft = 43ex 400c or 46ex 40c if 1ex = 120c

The cost of the beastcrafting method on the other hand is:

Skipping the cost of imprinting and annulling for Merciless because I very fortunately hit Merciless by itself quickly with alts

Craft "Prefix cannot be changed" for 2ex

Imprint and Reforge Phys for T1/2 flat phys for 0.4ex per try. This takes 31 tries on average (using the augment phys option on CraftofExile to get an estimate) for 31x 0.4ex = 12.4ex or 24.8ex if you fail the annul

Multicraft metamods for 6ex and use reforge speed for attack speed. If you fail, lock prefixes and scour for 2ex. Takes 4 tries on average to get T2 attack speed. Cost is 3x 8ex + 6ex = 30ex (3 failed attempts and 1 success)

Benchcraft for 6ex

Total cost for beastcrafting method = 50.4ex - 62.8ex if you fail the annul once

From the looks of it, Harvest seems to be the way to go for now. Is this correct?

If the fracture failed you would have to prepare another base.

That's a pretty significant cost added to the harvest method. If you factor into that, then the two methods should be comparable in costs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info